Տeason 4 part2

‖ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑘𝑖 𝑛𝑜 𝑘𝑦𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 ‖

Our war «E𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙭R𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧»

████████████████████

Rumbling! It's coming! Rumbling

[Louis]: Levi... Levi...-Louis's voice was heard while Levi's eyes were closed- We'll be fugitives for the rest of our lives. Maybe we should just live here together... right, Levi?...

[Levi]: If we just... run away and keep on hiding.. what will we have left?...-Louis gasps when he hears Levi's voice. When he turned to him, he saw him with wide eyes while he looked at him with some sadness-

[Louis]: Oh, so you heard me talking to myself...-He said nervously while looking at the ground-

[Levi]: I would also like to live with you, Louis...-The boy blushes as he played with his fingers nervously. Levi's brows furrow before saying- I think that with this appearance, that idea is changed now...

[Louis]: Levi...-He grabbed Levi's hand, who looks at him in silence- Your beauty never ever scared me..

~~~~🕊🕊~~~~

[Y/n]: Eren...-The Jaeger boy turned to the girl, who was looking at him- Zeke has lied to you all this time...

[Eren]: I don't know what you mean...

[Y/n]: Zeke, why don't you tell Eren the truth...-She turned to Zeke, who was silent-

~~~~🕊🕊~~~~

[Y/n]: Listen to us, Subjects of Ymir.. Our names are (Y/n) (L/n) and Eren Jaeger... We are using the power of the Founding Titan and the Blood of the (L/n) to address all of Ymir's subjects. 

[Eren]: We have undone the hardening of Paradis Island's walls and the Titans buried within have begun their march. Our goal is to protect the people of Paradis Island, the place where we born.

[Y/n]: However, the world wants to exterminate our people, and not just on the island. They will not stop until every last Subject of Ymir is dead. We refuse to let them. 

[Eren]The past never dies. Let's smash everything that's in the way... 

[Eren and Y/n]: The Wall Titans will trample every inch of the world beyond this island until every last life beyond our shores is wiped out. 

All I ever wanted to do was save your life... I never wanted to grab a knife...

Rumbling! It's coming! Rumbling