S3 »Perfect Game

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, Connie, and Eren, (Y/n),  remain hiding behind the same building they used for protection and watch the Colossal Titan remain kneeling as he slowly started standing up. 

Bits of fire sparks fly off the Colossal Titan's body as he swipes his hand down at the ruined houses and sends them flying.

[Connie]: H-Hey...-Connie's voice cracked as they watch the houses crash onto one another and create a fire circle- Those houses will drop on us. You think one of those houses... is Eren's? Eren's house..-He continues staring at the falling buildings- is eavesdropping!..-He yells, then lets out a forced laugh as Jean looks down at him and hisses-

[Jean]: Sasha, could you smack Connie?...

With no hesitation did she turn around and lightly banged the Thunder Spear on the boy's head, making him groan and rub the pain away.

[Mikasa]: I don't think he knows our location...

[Armin]: Yeah. He's making Shiganshina a sea of flames by scattering burning debris..

The tall Titan continues swiping down at the buildings as they fly and crash down building to building. Eren narrows his eyes up at Bertolt, his thoughts laced with anger and venom.

[Eren]: That bastard... This time, you think you can burn down my city?!..

A building soon crashes down near them, making Connie and Sasha's eyes stretched with worry and fear.

[Connie]: A-Armin! The fire! Your orders!...

[Sasha]: Hurry it up!..-Blurted Sasha while Armin's pupils dilate and stare at the sight. His thoughts go back to a few moments ago before Mikasa tried slicing Bertolt-

[Bertolt]: I can tell. You're standing there shaking so much, you can't do a damn thing...

He blinks, his eyes slightly relaxing as he lets out a small gasp and turns to Jean, asking.

[Armin]: Jean, can you take my place?..-Everyone looks over at the blond to see his hair cascade his eyes and spoke in an almost whisper- I just have no idea... what to do...-He then looks up again- I was wrong reading Bertolt, and look where it got us. Jean! You're better suited for this!..

He seems taken aback at this, looking at everyone's faces before forming a somewhat determined expression and turned to (Y/n) and Eren.

[Jean]: The river! Move to the river!..-he then turns to the four soldiers- Everyone aboard either Eren or (Y/n)! Conserve our gas!..