S1 ‹First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

In the year 845... The Colossal Titan and Armored Titans suddenly appeared, destroying the wall, along with the life we'd known. 

Humanity abandoned Wall Maria, losing twenty percent of its population and a third of its territory, to retreat within Wall Rose.

Now, in the year 850..

›–––––––‹

Eren ran through the hot steam as the Colossal Titan raised it's arm and tries to attack him. However, Eren jumped in time before his arm crushed him, he tied himself to the back of the Titan, who crushed all the fixed cannons. 

[Eren]: He was after the fixed cannons!...-He watched cannons fly in the air destroyed- It's no coincidence it went for the gate, either... This thing really is... sentient!..

The Colossal Titan turns its head towards him and tries to grab him with his hand, but he dodges it and flies towards his body. 

[Eren]: Too slow!..-He quickly jumps down and then flies up when he latches onto its nape- You're mine!...-He raises the blades and goes in to cut it, but the steam from the Titan hits him in the face and pushes him-

Eren looked at the neck of the Colossal Titan with a frown, covering his face from the steam.

[Eren]: Go!...-He lunged down, raised his swords again and pounced, the steam spreading to discover that the Titan disappeared- I missed?..-He gasps, realizes he was descending and clings to the wall. He searches around, there was no trace of the Titan- No... The Colossal Titan vanished?...

[Thomas]: Eren! Did you defeat it?...-He asks from above, Eren looks at him-

[Eren]: No... It was the same as five years ago... He appeared out of nowhere, and vanished just as suddenly!..-He sighs with disappointment before climbing the wall, seeing Connie place (Y/n) on the ground- (Y/n)..

[Y/N]: Thank you, Connie..-She thanks him with a smile before walking towards Eren, looking at him while placing her arms around her waist- Eren..Are you okay?..

[Eren]: I'm fine. I'm sorry..-He sighs sadly- I let him get away..

[Y/N]: Why are you apologizing?...-She asks, making Eren look at her-

[Thomas]: The rest of us couldn't even move--

[Connie]: Hey!...-Connie yells at them, the three of them look at him- There's no time for discussion! The wall's been breached. If we don't patch it fast, the Titans will get in like before!..

[...]: What are you doing?...-They all turned to see a member of the garrison, approaching everyone- The contingency plan for the Colossal Titan has already begun. Get to HQ! Anyone who made contact with it, don't forget to report!...