S4 Part 2 ‹Sneak Attack

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[Armin]: 'Cuz they doesn't have to!...-He shouts in response- The Founding Titan's power is ultimately his to use! When Yelena brought up the idea to them, they had no other choice! If they refused, who knows what Yelena would've done? But if she both go along with it and convinces them both's their ally, they can protect the island with the rumbling! .. Nobody will dare touch Paradis Island for 50 years! ..

Mikasa, Connie and Jean were silent, thinking about Armin's words. Whether they were true or not... Will it be good to trust the couple again?

While everyone was silent, Sasha's father looked at Nicolo before speaking.

[Mr. Braus]: Can we leave now? ..-He asked, making Nicolo quickly turn to him-

[Nicolo]: Sorry. Just hold on a bit longer..

Jean frowned as he gritted his teeth.

[Jean]: I've been saying Eren's dangerous since we were Cadets.. That he's a shithead who would lead us into hell...-Armin closed his eyes while sighing- Still, I always sent that asshole for being so cool. And it pisses me off to say it, but I don't want him to die just yet.. And (Y/n)... She's my friend. I can't let her die yet..

Armin gasped at Jean's words, Mikasa fell silent as Connie sighed.

[Connie]: Yeah. If he dies like this, I can't slug him in the face... 

[Onyankopon]: Let's go!...-Onyankopon yelled at them before starting to run with the group. Nicolo stopped halfway before turning to Sasha's family-

[Nicolo]: Stay close to me!..-He told the Braus family, who followed him-

[Mikasa]: If Eren and (Y/n) hid their intentions, why did they push us away?...-Said Mikasa, running next to Armin while holding the red scarf in her hand- Why would Eren say that he hates me?.. Why would (Y/n) tell you that?...-Armin looked ahead, remembering (Y/n)'s words-

[Y/n]: I wonder, what would happen if instead of saving you... we had saved Commander Erwin?... Commander Erwin wouldn't have been weak like you...

[Armin]: Well...

🕊🕊~~~~🕊🕊

[Y/n]: There's a sea..

[Eren]: If we kill all our enemies... over there..

[Y/n and Eren]: will we finally... be free?..

🕊🕊~~~~🕊🕊

[Armin]: Could it be..?...-He murmurs, Mikasa looks at him- Anyway, Eren, (Y/n) and I have knows about your headaches for a long time. He probably said that to make it believable. He had to come up with a lie. Once this is all over, we can ask him..