S1 ‹Forest of Giant Trees: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 2›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[Levi]: Flares. Green. Oluo, you fire it..-Levi orders as he nods-

[Oluo]: Roger!..

Eren glances up at the sky and goes back to looking forward, thinking.

[Eren]: For now, everything seems to be going fine..-Oluo raises the flare gun and shoots the green smoke in the sky- But is it really? We may already have casualties on the front lines...

[Soldier]: Reporting!..-The group looks over to see a soldier giving news to Levi- Message to pass along! Right flank recon has been destroyed! Our recon system is partially inoperative. Pass this on, to the left...

(Y/n) and Eren sweated while panting while Levi's eyes went to Petra.

[Levi]: Did you hear that, Petra? Go!..

[Petra]: Yes, Captain!..-She nods. With that, she parts away from the group-

[Eren]: The right flank!?..

[Y/n]: I think that's where Armin is.. But Armin and the others should still be in position, near the center. The Titans can't have made it in that far...-She and Eren turn their heads to see black sparkles on the neck- A black round?..

[Eren]: Abnormals!..

[Levi]: Eren, you fire it!..-Levi orders as Eren nods firmly-

[Eren]: Yes, sir!..-As he goes to send the signal to everyone else, Levi groans slightly-

[Levi]: What a mess. We let it penetrate deep into our formation...-Eren pulls the trigger and sends the flare out-

[Eren]: It's almost here... The Titan.. Beneath those smoke rounds, is there someone fighting?..

People were trying to kill the Female Titan as she continues to run through a small town. She uses one of her hands to protect her nape as one soldier grumbles, raising the flare gun at her-

[??]: Shit! Look over here! You monster!..-She turns back around to see the flare get released, causing her to move her head to the side- Now!..-The squad leader tells his soldiers as they go in for the kill- Three simultaneous attacks from different directions. It might be smart, but dodging all three at once should be impossible. The spine or the tendons. If we can cut those, we can stop it. Get it!..

As two soldiers go to cut her feet, the Female Titan reacts and jumps in the air, grabbing a soldier's wires and leaving the two soldiers surprised. It wasn't long before she stomped on them and went to stomp on the other soldier that tried to flee. The soldier she was holding whimpers and screams.