S4 ‹Deceiver part 2

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[Falco]: What did you just say?...-Kaya just looks at the two blankly and responds casually-

[Kaya]: You two came from Marley, right?...

[Falco]: How did you...?"

[Kaya]: You have to ask? You yelled it out loud...-She replies, which makes Falco stare dumbfoundedly at her and placed his right hand behind the back of his head-

[Falco]: huh?! Uh... You knew from the get-go?... Really? From the beginning? I'm so embarrassed!...- Sweat runs down her face, while behind him, Gabi looked over to see a pitchfork on a hay bale and makes her way over to it- Why did n't you say something? You're so sneaky!...

Falco continued to shriek while Gabi had grabbed the handle of the pitchfork, making Kaya and Falco shoot their heads over at her. They stare with wide-eyes when they see Gabi send a deathly glare at Kaya and holds the pitchfork tightly with both hands. She lets out a growl as she starts to charge at Kaya, but Falco was quick to get in front of her and grabbed the pitchfork with both hands, and struggles against Gabi.

[Falco]: What are you doing?!...

[Gabi]: The devil revealed her true colors!...-She yelled in his face, while Kaya looked at them with her mouth open- I knew something was up! Island devils can't be this kind!...

[Falco]: Stop, you idiot!...

[...]: Hey!..-One of the orphans yelled as they look over at the commotion- What's all the fuss about?...

Falco and Gabi gasp and jerk their heads over at their voices.

[Kaya]: Mia's jealous and thinks I'm stealing her brother!..-Kaya quickly says, cupping her mouth and shutting her eyes, surprising the two-

Falco took this chance to rip the pitchfork away from Gabi's grasp and held it tightly as he faced the orphans and shouts.

[Falco]: Sorry!...

The orphans went back to what they were doing as Gabi and Falco watched them for a bit before turning their heads over at Kaya, surprised.

[Falco]: Why?...

›–––––––‹

Kaya began leading the two in the forest, confusing them as to where they were going until they eventually reached an abandoned, old, village. 

[Kaya]: This village used to be my home. Four years ago, a Titan showed up here...-She pushes away a bush for Gabi and Falco to see, they were left shocked as the blonde continued- The villagers ran when they saw it and left behind my mom, who couldn't run...

She starts leading them through the village as Falco and Gabi look around their surroundings.

[Kaya]: There was nothing I could do, so I sat down...-She says as she finally brings the two to her old broken home- From right here, I sat and listened to my mom get eaten...

She looks at an empty spot where the sun was hitting with Gabi and Falco following her gaze and stared at the bright spot.

[Kaya]: She was alive the whole time it happened. Eventually, she went silent. I think she screamed until she lost her voice...

Falco eventually ripped his eyes away from the spot and over at the brunette as he bit his lip and his eyes started to twitch all while Gabi stared blankly in front of her with wide eyes.