S3 »Reply

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[...]: That sure is a lot of wagons..-A citizen points out after watching many wagons pass through- What's going on?..

[...]: You don't know? Right now, all the heads of the military are meeting inside the castle to finally dismantle the Scout Regiment. See?..-The citizen points behind him- There's the gallows for hanging their commander. I bet it's ongoing as we speak... his final judgment...

Inside the castle, the four men and the King stare at Erwin as he goes to speak.

[Erwin]: If humanity loses the Scout Regiment, that means humanity loses their spear. When enemies close in, you guard not with a shield, but a spear that eliminates the threat. Suppose now, if this instant, Wall Rose were to be breached... The residents of Wall Rose would again flee and take refuge in Wall Sina. But the earlier evacuation left stockpiles with no more than a few days at best. In the blink of an eye, most of the residents would be forced to fight for survival. Wall Rose and Sina... Humanity would be split in two factions and civil war would erupt. Even if the wall was not breached, Wall Rose is continually suffering a food shortage. It may not be Titans that breach Wall Sina... There's a chance the residents of Wall Rose do it first..

Military Polices and Garrison members look at each other at Erwin's statement as he continued on what he was saying.

[Erwin]: Reclaim Wall Maria. If humanity is to ever hope for a future, that is the only way..-One of the four men spoke-

[...]: Are you implying that the Scouts are needed for such a cause?...

[Erwin]: Our duty as Scouts has always been to charge forth at the enemy. Cowering away will not solve anything. Or could it be... you have some sort of secret plan to overcome this ordeal?...

The whole place went silent. Then, one of the men lets out a cough.

[...]: Erwin, I don't think you understand. The reason you're here today is not to discuss our future within the walls, nor is it because of something as simple as murder. Clause Six, Charter of Humanity. "Thou shall not prioritize one's own gain over the longevity of humanity". You're here for this grave offense..-The other men nod-

[...2]: Indeed. You've refused to hand over Eren Jaeger and (Y/N) multiple times. In doing so, you've violated the Charter..

[Erwin]: But Eren and (Y/N) are vital for reclaiming Wall Maria!..

[...3]: That is not for the Scouts to decide! Eren Jaeger and (Y/n) are Titans whose powers are not understood! Sheltering them within the walls is a risk to humanity! It's absurd for a single commander to have control of them alone..-The other men add-

[...]: And yet, you stubbornly persisted in some plan of yours. You not only faked the kidnappings and conceal (Y/n) and Eren Jaeger..but you silenced Dimo Reeves since he knew of your plans. This is clearly treason..