S4 ‹Brave Volunteers›

›–––––––‹

TATAKAE...

›–––––––‹

In a dark room with torches dimly lighting, Armin was sitting on the ground, legs crossed as he held a conch in his hand and placed his fingers on top of it. 

[Armin]: I doubt this is something you want to hear, but just listen...-He murmurs, eyes looking down at the conch while he frowned- Three years ago... Back then, we still might've been able to change something..

›–––––––‹

3 Years Ago

In the dark of night, the ocean was gently flowing as a Marleyan ship was making its way to Paradis Island. The Marleyan Soldier's Captain was looking through binoculars, standing near the ledge of the ship as a soldier rushes over to him.

[Soldier]: Captain!..-The soldier stands next to the Captain, with his hands behind his back and looking straight ahead- The team that went ashore hasn't made contact for two hours!..

[Captain]: Hmm..-The captain hums, lowering the binoculars and looking over at the soldier behind him- Prepare to send teams two and three..

[Soldier]: Yes, sir!..-He turns around and runs off as three soldiers, who were by the captain, look at him when he turns back around and speaks-

[Captain]: This island of devils defeated the Warrior unit. Whatever the cost, Marley must learn what happened..

Suddenly, the ship beneath them starts to tip over and get lifted in the air as the Marleyan soldiers stumble and roll around while letting out shrieks. The captain was quick to hold onto the railings, shouting to everyone.

[Captain]: Hang on!..-The captain then looks down and gasps at the sight beneath the ship. Out of the salt water was the Attack Titan, who held the ship with both hands and supported it on his back in the forward part- I-It's the devils!..

The captain gaped at the Titan until he felt a sudden jolt, causing him to stumble off his balance as the Titan began to trudge toward earth. Once there, the Titan drops the ship to the ground without hesitation. When the ship was rocked by the impact, the Marley soldiers fell heavily to the ground.

Eren simply stood behind the ship, he watched the soldiers while on a ledge, Hanji, was rushing her way over and waving her left hand in the air.

[Hanji]: Hello, friends from Marley!..-She shouted, propping a foot on the cliff, and held her arms out- Welcome to Paradis Island!..

The Marleyan soldiers all groan, holding their heads or sides before sitting straight up and looking at Hanji with wide eyes and jaws dropped. She only grins at them and gives them and bowed, introducing herself.