S1 ‹The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2›

[Connie]: Hey!, Armin! Hey!..-Connie shakes Armin desperately, trying to get him out of a trance- What's wrong, Armin? Wake up!..-Armin blinks, seeing Connie in front of him- Armin... Come on, Armin!.. Come on! Are you awake? Are you okay? Are you hurt?...-Connie looks at Armin's body for injuries- What about your team?..

[Armin]: Team?..-He clenches his hands on his knees tightly while he looks down. Connie puts a hand on his shoulder to reassure him-

[Connie]: Get a hold of yourself, man. Why are you alone?...-He takes his hand away from his shoulder, but he looks at he confused when he feels something slimy. Connie looks at his hand confused- And what's this weird slime on you? What happened?...

Armin was silent, looking at him for a few seconds. 

[Y/n]: Eren! Armin!!...

[Eren]: (Y/n)!!... Hey, Armin... They told me about the outside world...

Tears gathered in his vision as he aggressively clutches his head and yells, making Connie flinch. 

[Connie]: Hey... Calm down, Armin! Where is everyone?..-Armin stops screaming-

[Girl]: That's enough, Connie..-Said a girl's voice, with her back to him- They were all wiped out... All except for him...

[Connie]: Shut up!... Armin didn't say anything about that!..

[Girl]: Just look around you... We don't have any more time to waste on him...

[Connie]: Why is Armin the only one who made it?..

[Girl]: Who knows..-She shrugs, looking over her shoulder- Maybe they thought he was already dead? It's unfortunate that they ran into multiple Titans..-Connie looks at Armin, who was in the same position but now he was shaking- What a shame that only this loser survived instead of Eren, (Y/n) and the others...

[Connie]: Want me to shut that mouth forever, bitch?..-He shoots her a furious look as he grips his swords tightly-

[Christa]: Stop it, both of you!..-Christa runs to stand between the two with open arms- No one's thinking straight... All of our friends are dying so fast. It would freak anyone out!..

[Girl]: That's my Christa...-The girl puts her arm around Christa's shoulders, smiling- Once this operation ends, marry me!...

[Connie]: Sure... Her antics are even more off the charts than usual..-He growls before looking at Armin and kneels down at his height- Anyway, we can't leave you here..-He offers him his hand- Can you stand, Armin?...

[Armin]: S-Sorry for causing trouble...-He started to walk away slowly- I'll go meet up with the rearguard..

[Connie]: Hey, wait... Armin!!..-He calls him, but Armin ignores him and walks away from the place. Connie walked to the edge of the roof, watching Armin walk away-

[Soldier]: Let's go, Connie! We have orders to advance!..-Connie gives him a last look where Armin went before walking towards the soldier-

›–––––––‹

Armin glides while flying, looks at the streets of the town seeing blood and some parts of the body everywhere.

[Armin]: This is hell. No, it was always hell. I just never realized it. This world has always been hell. The strong devour the weak. It's almost as if the world's doing us a favor by making it so easy to understand. But, my friends...