S3 »Thunder Spears

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

The Scouts and The Beast Titan have a small staredown from the distance. The Titans remained standing in their designated areas while the Scouts all held their blades tightly with their hoods on still on. Levi makes his way to Erwin after he, Louis, (Y/N) and Armin land on the top of the wall.

[Levi]: Erwin, he's gonna climb up...-Levi states, looking behind him to see Reiner in a running position-

His Titan's hand starts to harden, his fingers growing sharply along with his toes. Then, he takes off, running towards the blocked gate, and plants his left foot in the wall.

[Erwin]: All troops!..-Erwin started to give orders- Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan!..-The Armored Titan then begins climbing up to the Scouts- Stay away from him!..

[Soldier]: Roger!..

Near the inner gate, Eren furrows his brows and quickly asks Hanji.

[Eren]: Hanji, why didn't he signal to attack? What's he thinking?..

[Hanji]: He's watching the enemy's movements..-She replies as the group stares down at the Titan- Because Reiner and his friends prepared some sort of grand welcome for us...-Eren purses his lips together as he returns his gaze at Reiner-

Meanwhile, the Beast Titan remains smirking while beside him, an abnormal, strange-looking, Titan with a duck-beak mouth was carrying some barrels and crates, which makes Erwin quickly caught notice of it. 

[Erwin]: That quadruped type is carrying luggage on its saddle. It wasn't one of those that just transformed...-The commander began thinking- In which case, is that the enemy's scout? If it took notice of our approach and informed Reiner, that must mean...-His brows furrowed once more- That quadruped type down there is an intelligent Titan..-Louis and Levi, who put his hood up, lightly gasp as they turned to him- No, there might even be others..

[Louis]: That Titan... has luggage?..-Thought Louis- What could it be?..

Then suddenly, the Beast Titan's arm rises, alerting Erwin, Louis and Levi as the Titan lets out a roar and slams his formed fist on the ground. It causes birds who were hiding within the trees to fly away and start making noise and after that. A moment later though, Titans that were at least 2-3 meters started running toward the walls.

Hanji quickly turns around and yells.

[Hanji]: They're moving! Multiple two-to-three meters approaching!..

Erwin watches the Titans approach, connecting some dots in his head. 

[Erwin]: It's just like the raid at Utgard Castle... They'll go after the horses first. Their primary objective is to capture (Y/n) and Eren, but... To achieve that, they'll take away our only escape option. With Wall Maria still being deep in Titan territory, we have no means to get back without horses. Just by killing our horses, it completely blocks our escape and severs our supply line. Whether it takes one week or a month, they can simply wait until there's nobody who can move. Without any of the risks of battle, they can waltz in and take (Y/n) and Eren once they're too weak to resist. Right now, the fact those larger Titans are staying in formation is proof that their only purpose is to cage us in..