S3 »Sin

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[Historia]: Eren, (Y/n)..are they awake?..Just hang in there a while longer. Everything's fine..-Historia reassured, coming into Eren's view. (Y/n) looks at her silently as Eren just gives her a puzzled look-

[Y/n]: Historia's all right?..

[Historia]: (Y/N), Eren, listen to me..My father has been an ally to all of humanity within the walls, for many years past and many years to come. We were clearly mistaken about him. It's true that he's been a problem for the Scouts, and his people did kill Pastor Nick...But he did not have any other choice. Everything he's done, he had to do for the sake of humanity..

[Rod Reiss]: Historia. Let me explain the rest..-It was Rod Reiss, as he was making his way over to his daughter-

[Eren]: It's coming back to me.. Yeah...The last thing I can remember is those two. How long has it been? Captain..Armin..What happened to the Scouts?..-He then looked at the walls- What's up with these walls, glowing like that..? I can't tell if it's day or night..No, hold on a second..Haven't I been to this place before?.. (Y/n)...

 [Rod Reiss]: What's wrong? This is the first time you've come here..-Rod said, looking over at Eren as he held Historia's hand and walked up the stairs to him- Though, it wouldn't be strange if you recognize it..-He said, (Y/n) looks at him confused and frowning. Eren looks over his shoulder and furrows his eyebrows together-

[Y/n]: What does he mean by that?..

The two of them approached (Y/n) and Eren. Rod sticks out his hand, about to touch Eren, while (Y/n) looked at them with concern as she moved, but Historia says.

[Historia]: F-Father, explain to Eren and (Y/n)..

[Rod Reiss]: Yes, I intend to. However, there's something I want to try first..-The two then raised their hands- If we do this, he may remember all on his own..

When They touch Eren's back, an electricity was sent through (Y/n) and Eren. Eren sees himself in front of the Reiss family.

[Eren]: What... is this?..-Then, Frieda, bit her hand- These aren't things I've seen..-Another memory shows Frieda in her Titan form, fighting someone else. Then, grabbing one of Rod's sons- No!..-The chapel being burned down- Whose memories are these?!..

The key of the basement.

 [Eren]This key!..

A young version of (Y/n) appears, being held tightly by someone else's hands. Two syringes appeared, one filled with blood and the other with liquid, and a younger version of Eren crying.