S4 ‹The War Hammer Titan›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Eren lets out an echoing roar as Willy's corpse slowly descends to the Titan's mouth. But (Y/n) grabbed him in the air, while Eren also grabbed his feet, the two of them pulled hard and split him in two. People gasped in horror as the two Titans ate Willy's body parts, along with Commander Magath. The rubble continues to fly and crash around the theater as casualties begin to build up.

(Y/n)'s titan and Eren's titan slouch as they slowly look at the crowd as they begin to whimper at the sight of Willy's blood running down the two of their mouths. Soon enough, everyone began screaming and started running for their lives. Several bodies were laying on the ground while some people's body parts were crushed underneath the rubble.

(Y/n) grabbed some stones from the ground, looked at the people running. She sighs before throwing the stones, killing a few people. Eren just watches them run and scatter before slowly turning his head over at the Marleyan military. Everyone except the General was stuck in their spots due to fear bubbling within them. He then charges over at them, which finally makes the soldiers move and try to hurry out of the bleachers. The General just stares at the Titan approaching, already accepting his fate as Eren body slams the bleachers.

Gabi laid on the ground, groaning and wincing while Colt hurries to her and Udo.

[Colt]: Get up, Gabi! Udo!..-Colt pulls Gabi up by the back collar of her jacket while holding Udo's arm- Stand up! Hurry!..

Opening her eyes, Gabi looks around her surroundings before looking behind her.

[Gabi]: Zofia?..-Her eyes shot open when she sees her beloved friend's half-body crushed under the rubble-

The only thing that showed was her legs. Udo begins to stir and follows her gaze while Eren had begun punching and slamming his fists down at the bleachers, killing every single soldier and making sure not one escaped. (Y/n) grabbed every person she saw, and crushed them to death.

Udo felt his heart drop when seeing his friend crushed under the giant rock.

[Udo]: Zofia!..-He let out a scream, his hand reaching out to her as he tried to pull himself away from Colt's grasp-

[Colt]: Udo, don't!..

[Udo]: Zofia!..-He screams again, eyes looking at her legs before looking at the rubble, and attempted to push it off- Hurry! We gotta lift this!..-He shrieks until suddenly, citizens who were running by bumped into Udo as he falls to the ground-

[Colt]: Udo!..-Colt screams, holding Gabi close as he tried reaching out to him, but a citizen bumps harshly into his shoulder and knocks him and Gabi to the ground-