S4 Part 2 ‹Two Brothers

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Eren and (Y/n) kept walking but the girl stopped when Porco grabbed her leg and started to bite her. Eren watched as (Y/n) stopped and noticed Galliard, so he raised his arm and hit him on the nape.

[Eren]: Don't you dare touch her again..-he thought, continuing to hit him. Destroying Galliard's face and nape, but before continuing with the blows, a bullet went through him. (Y/n) gasps as she sees Eren lower his head.

[Koslow]: Founding Titan hit! It stopped moving!...

[Magath]: Good! Put another in the girl! ..- He ordered, seeing how (Y/n) looked in his direction-

[Floch]: Don't let'em shoot!..-Floch yelled, moving to see where to attack-

[Pieck]: Would you piss off already?!...-Pieck moved brutally, killing one with the anti-Titan gear-

[Armin]: The Cart Titan! We've gotta deal with her first!...-Armin said, looking towards the wall but Mikasa quickly approached him and pushed him when a bullet rang out and hit the ceiling-

Connie fired thunder spears at two soldiers, blowing up the place as Armin and Mikasa looked on before Connie landed next to them.

[Connie]: They're in the houses!..

[Jean]: Fall back! This way's no good!...

[Mikasa]: We've gotta take out these soldiers..-Mikasa says, Armin nods but he noticed the Military Police. He stands next to Mikasa, Jean and Connie-

[Armin]: He's got the right idea. We can't fight them head-on... Let's sneak behind 'em..

The group and the Military Police killed every single Marley soldier, Yelena sat with her eyes closed as the explosions rang out. Zeke opened his eyes slowly.

[Zeke]: I fell... to the ground. Was I.. shot?...-His eyes went to the side, seeing how (Y/n) and Eren were being held by Reiner- Eren... (Y/n)..

[Reiner]: Get up, Porco!...-He shouted Galliard's name, but he didn't make any move. Inside the nape, Porco was very injured while he gasped- Find the strength, Galliard! ...- he reached out to him with difficulty-

As the fingers brushed against Porco's head, memories of the past flashed through Galliard's head. He was seeing through the eyes of his brother.

Reiner, sorry.. You were never meant to be chosen as a Warrior. I talked you up and criticized my brother to influence their decision. I... just wanted to protect my brother..

Magath shot a Scout, killing it instantly. Koslow yelled at him, Magath gasping as he saw Zeke get up.

[Magath]: Zeke... is still alive?!