S2 »The Hunters

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

The body of the Colossal Titan slams against (Y/n) and Eren, an explosion emits as everyone gets flown up in the air, including Mikasa. Reiner lets out a roar as he holds the two down face forward, by his arm of him.

He roars as he bites into Eren's nape and places his body in his mouth, he also did it with (Y/n) but he got confused when he didn't find her body. Armin gasps as Bertolt walks out of his Titan body, holding Ymir bridal style as Reiner then runs off. Bertolt latches himself on him and off they went.

[Armin]: Eren! (Y/n)!..

Bertolt looked around, but was startled when a hook appeared beside him. (Y/n) prepared to attack him, steam surrounding her from the wounds she had on her body, Bertolt staring at her with wide eyes as he gasped.

[Y/n]: Bertolt.. Give me Eren back, right now..-She murmurs, looking at him with a frown. Reiner looks over her shoulder at her, Bertolt flinched as he met her eyes, (Y/n) raised her blades to kill him- Bertolt Die!...

[Bertolt]: (Y/n)..-He shuddered when he saw her about to kill him- Reiner!..-He yelled, making her gasp as Reiner grabbed her with one hand, her blood splattering in front of Bertolt, who breathed a sigh of relief as Reiner kept running-

›–––––––‹

Trost District

Titans walk over to the plugged hole as they try their best to get in. But that won't happen any time soon. Commander Pixis is sleeping on the wall with many bottles surrounding him.

[Soldier]: Commander..-A female soldier called, walking over to him. He doesn't seem to hear her as he continues with his snoring- Wake up Commander Pixis..-She places her hands on her hips and stomps closer to him- You'll get sick if you fall asleep here..

She slaps the back of his head which finally wakes him wake up. The girl kneeled down beside him and let out a disappointed sigh.

[Soldier]: I can't believe you drank all this..-She says, collecting the empty bottles- You're not young anymore. And I'd rather not spend my days changing your diapers..

[Pixis]: Being cared for by a pretty lady sounds alright to me. So? What's the situation?..-He asked, opening another bottle. He starts to chug it down, but the girl grabs his bottle from doing so-

[Soldier]: Patrols were sent out once the Titans were gone from the 1st and 2nd defensive lines, but any Titan sighting are few and far between..-Pixis nods-

[Pixis]: Mmm..If Hannes and the advance squad followed the wall without problem, they'll be returning any minute now. It would mean they met the unit from Krolva District and turned halfway. And they couldn't have encountered many Titans if any. If there was a hole in the wall, it would never work out like that...-Then, the sound of ODM gear slowly approaches-