S3 »Pain

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[Levi]: Kenny!..

Levi chucks his blade right at him, but Kenny uses one of his long guns to deflect it and aim it right at Levi.

[Kenny]: Kaboom!..

Levi quickly uses his cape as a shield and looks towards the two bodies, Nifa and Louis. He grits his teeth before running off. A bullet was just mere seconds away from Levi, but he slide down the roof, and used his gear to fly himself out of there.

[Soldier]: Gunshots?!..-The soldier was moving the wagon exclaimed as two of Kenny's men swing over to them- 

[Eren]: What's going on?!..-He yelled, (Y/n) grabbed onto Eren's arm, who put his arm around the girl's waist-

[Soldier]: Stay in there!..

A hook pierces the roof of the wagon and ripping it, ​revealing (Y/n), Eren and Historia. (Y/n), Eren and Historia look at the two people as Eren goes to grab the gun beside him. One of Kenny's men shoots a tranquilizer at Historia's neck, making her faint.

[Y/n]: Historia!..-She screams worried, a boy shot her a tranquilizer in the neck, causing her to fall to the ground in a faint-

[Eren]: (Y/n)!..-He shouted, but they also shot him a tranquilizer, he looks at his neck before fainting. Eren fell on top of (Y/n), his face was on her neck-

[Soldier]: Eren! (Y/n)!...-The soldier yelled until his face was met with a bullet and was flown off the wagon-

A girl sat herself on the wagon and made the horse go faster until the sound of ODM gear was heard. She turns around to see Levi chasing after him until three more of Kenny's troops come to him. His eyes widened as he used the hooks of his gear to the ground. He pulls himself down as the three shoot their bullets.

[Levi]: Shit! They predicted every last one of our movements!..-Levi thought as he continued to dodge and escape the three, who continued to shoot their bullets at him. He stares at them until he sees a shadow of Kenny aiming his guns at him. Kenny shoots his bullets, but Levi dodges them and jumps into an alley way- Kenny... What the hell is he doing in the Military Police?!..

The three men from before caught up to Levi and continued to shoot their bullets at him again, but Levi kept on dodging them and avoiding them. He then flew himself inside a bar, causing him to land on the bar counter. Everyone stared at him with their mouth's dropped and their eye's widened while the bar attender was sweating furiously and shaking.

[...]: It's Levi... of the Scouts!..-One pointed out as Levi sat himself up, blood dripping down his forehead as the bar attender shrieked-