Chapter 6 - Husna

'What happened back there?' Laura enquired on their way home, when she noticed Shazia was calmer.

'I saw him... I saw him'. She kept repeating.

'Who? Amir?'. Laura was confused.

'Amir? I am not mad yet, right?' Shazia asked, rolling her eyes. 'I saw the guy that slapped me, he was in the Bistro too'.

Just then, Laura remembered the guy Shazia kept staring at in the Bistro. 'The fair guy wearing the blue polo shirt with a blue face cap?' Laura asked, hoping Faruk will get all the details needed. Shazia nodded in the affirmative.

'I think we need to go back Miss'. Ahmad informed her.

'No, just take me home please'.

'Please Miss. We have to go back'. Ahmad and Faruk pleaded, knowing that was their opportunity to track him.

'Let's go home.. Now!!' She yelled. They were all shocked. They've known Shazia for years and never had she ever raised her voice at anyone of them. 'I am so sorry. I didn't mean to..'. She apologised when she realised what she did. 'It's just that I've had enough drama for a week. I don't want more'. She wiped her tears.

'We understand Miss'. They replied in a low tone.

Faruk brought out his phone and sent a text message to Ibrahim who was in E-M S 3:

We just missed him at Pearls Bistro. He's wearing a blue polo shirt and a blue cap.

'Let's go back to the Bistro, our culprit is there'. Ibrahim informed the person driving, Musa, who suddenly swerved the car at the roundabout.

Naeem and Aadeel settled their bill and went out of the Bistro. Naeem was about to drive out of the gate when Musa sped into the Premises, almost hitting his car. Naeem was able to avoid the car and he left without a word. Since it wasn't the Benz GLA 250 or his special plate number, the escorts didn't pay attention to the Range Rover Evoque . Musa parked and they went into the Bistro searching for Naeem but he was nowhere to be found. They left the bistro disappointed while the Staff stood speechless, wondering what was wrong.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

El-Muneer Mansion - 6pm

The two cars parked and Shazia jumped out of the car without waiting for anyone to hold the door for her. She took the bifurcated stairs all the way to her section on the 3rd floor of the Mansion. Laura tried to keep up with her pace but it was too risky in her condition so she took the elevator.

Fahad who was on his phone by the poolside saw his sister run into the house and immediately knew something was wrong. 'I'll call you back'. He informed the person on the other side of the phone, hanging up the call without waiting for a response as he walked towards the arch bridge. He moved at a very fast pace and was in front of the escorts in no time!

'What happened?'. He almost yelled.

'She saw the guy at the Bistro. We didn't know about it till we were on our way back to...' Ahmad tried explaining.

'And??' Fahad interrupted impatiently.

'I informed Ibrahim and Musa and they went back to track him down'. Faruk replied.

The 3rd car parked just then and the duo got down looking dejected.

'What now?' Fahad roared.

'He left before we arrived, Sir'.

'Oh great!'. He said, slamming his new iPhone X which was just released by Apple some weeks back on the ground. 'Get me video footage from the Bistro. I need to see this guy's face'.