Chapter 25 - Mr. And Mrs. Aadeel

El-Muneer Mansion - 11th January, 2021

After the guests left, Alhaji El-Muneer immediately summoned Shazia and Hajiya Naima to the living room. Fahad was already there since everything happened in his presence.

'Shazia, you already know that in life we plan and Allah plans, but He is the best of planners'. Alhaji El-Muneer began. Shazia's heart skipped a beat as she bowed her head. 'You know I informed you that some friends were coming to ask for your hand in marriage to their son. As God will have it, we ended up solemnizing the marriage'. Shazia instantly raised her head to look at her father. 'Yes, you heard me right. You are now a married woman! They requested for the solemnization, and after consulting with your mother, we agreed to it'. Tears rolled down Shazia's cheeks. 'I just hope these are tears of joy'. Alhaji El-Muneer teased and Shazia burst into sobs. 'Come here!' He pulled her in for a hug. 'You have nothing to worry about God willing, we prayed hard over it for a week before giving our consent for the engagement. I've known his parents for a while, and I also know he's a good boy'. He patted her on her back reassuringly.

'And your father also carried out a series of investigations while praying, before giving that consent'. Hajiya Naima paused. 'He even got special agents to tail him for 3 days'. She chuckled.

'Do you blame me? I have to know the kind of husband my daughter is marrying, it is my responsibility'. He laughed. 'Anyways, I wish you a lifetime of peace, joy and happiness. May Allah SWT bless you and grant you children that will also please you the way you've been pleasing us'.

'Aamiin aamiin'. Hajiya Naima and Fahad chorused.

'God bless you Shazia'. Hajiya Naima voiced.

'Aamiin aamiin. Congratulations darling'. Fahad hugged her.

'Thank you very much Abby, Ummy and Yaya. May Allah SWT reward you with Jannah'. Shazia said, wiping her tears. She gave them a sincere smile, all of a sudden, she felt a certain degree of peace of mind.

'Awwwww, my darling, the married woman'. Fahad teased and everyone burst into laughter.

*****

Later, Laura came to visit and the best friends kept talking about the marriage and how it suddenly happened for almost 30 minutes. Mujaheed crawled to Shazia as soon as he woke up from sleep.

'It seems Mujaheed loves being with you more than me'. Laura teased, smiling.

'Do you blame him? He knows his real mother'. Shazia stuck her tongue out at Laura and she cuddled her baby close.

'Awww, I can't wait to see our little Aadeel'. Laura laughed and Shazia shyly covered her face with her right hand.

'Do you even know what he looks like?' Shazia asked, rolling her eyes jokingly.

'I will, when he visits us. Oh my God! I just can't wait. God, thank you for showing me this day'. Laura shrieked with delight and Shazia simply smiled, imagining what Aadeel Ahmad looks like! 'How many events are we having?'

'None'.

'You are joking, right?'

'No!' Shazia was determined.

'Okay, you can stay at home while we have our events'. Laura rolled her eyes in a very funny way which got Shazia giggling uncontrollably.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Zayyan's Residence - 17th January, 2021

'I'm thinking of taking a proposal to Husna's family on Naeem's behalf'. Alhaji Zayyan informed his wife.