Chapter 20 - Amir And Shazia

Aadeel's Residence - 9th January, 2019.

Aadeel's luxury residence is situated in his father's estate at Kinshasa Road. It is a 2 storey building with two entrances, one through the main mansion and the other from the road. 

The three friends were all seated in his parlor. There was long silence as each one of  them was on his phone doing one thing or the other. 

'I'll be travelling to Germany on a business trip tomorrow God willing'. Aadeel voiced out of the blue. 'And I might proceed to Cairo if time permits'. He added. 

'We wish you the very best'. Khaleed responded. 'Let me guess, you are using a commercial plane right?' Aadeel nodded. 'Typical Aadeel!! I mean who travels on a commercial plane when he has his own private jet?' Khaleed wondered aloud. 'If I had a private plane, you all will not rest'. The friends burst into laughter

'When will you be returning to the Country? '. Naeem asked. 

'In two weeks' time In Shaa Allah'. Aadeel replied. 

'All the best man. We will miss you'. 

The two friends talked for a while about how Aadeel has been to almost every part of the world and how he prefers using a commercial plane and he kept laughing at them.

'I hope you find Mrs. N before I return'. Aadeel told Naeem. 

'Yeah, and if things go well, you might even meet the invitation card'. Naeem blushed. 

'I'd love that'.

'Aadeel, we really need to find you a girlfriend. When will you fall in love?'. Khaleed teased. 'I can't wait to see the lucky girl!'.

'When God destines it to happen'.

'But are you still waiting for daddy to find you a wife?'. Naeem asked. 

'Sure'. 

'Aadeel the good son'. The friends teased to which Aadeel smiled.

'We should get ready for prayer, it's almost time'. He informed his friends. 'I'll be right back please'. He added, taking the curved glass staircase. 

Some minutes later, he came down with two small paper bags which he kept on the centre table. 

'What are these?' Naeem inquired. 

'Parting gifts'. Aadeel laughed. 

'You'll never change'. Khaleed said, opening one of the bags. There were a designer wristwatch and perfume. 

'These are nice. Thank you'. Naeem told Aadeel. 

'But must you always do this?' Khaleed asked. 

'People give gifts when they return from trips, Aadeel gives them before he goes on trips'. Naeem laughed. 

'You never know when it will be the last time you see someone'. Aadeel replied. 

The friends got ready for prayer and proceeded to the family mosque after which they all dispersed to their homes.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Cairo - 13th January, 2019.

Shazia was seated at a food outlet wearing a Haal Inc. Golden Specs Bisht Abaya, playing with her mug of il freddoccino when her phone began ringing. 

'Assalamu alaikum. Hello Yaya Adila'. Shazia greeted her. 

'How are you dear? And when will you stop calling me "Yaya" please?' Adila questioned on the other end of the line.