Chapter 41

Third Person's Point of View

As what other people said, “Weak people revenge, strong people, forgive"

Maybe strong people are not the ones who overcome and forget, but those who forgive and remember. When you forgive, you in no way change the past – but you sure do change the future.

And to love again, you must not discard what has happened to you, but take from it the strength you'll need to carry on.

As what Zaera had finally decided to. She open up her heart again with the same person that broke her heart from the past. Giving second chances with the same person who broke your heart means trusting him again wholeheartedly.

Zerron couldn't take his arms off her. He wanted to feel her warmth deep into his soul. Her embrace that makes his world warm. An embrace that gives him comfort and an embrace that feels like home.

"Maybe there are numerous translations of I love you around the world, but this feeling that I feel for you is unmeasurable compare to those" He said lovingly.

He thought that he's happy with everything that he has; luxurious things, cars, house, money and countless properties that he owned but that is nothing compare to the happiness that she brought to him.

"Thank you so much" Bulong niyang muli. Humiwalay ng yakap si Zaera sa kaniya ngunit hindi iniaalis ang mga kamay sa bewang ni Zerron.

She look up and look at him wonderingly.

"Para saan?"

"For giving me another chance" He answered honestly while staring deeply into her eyes.

"Magpasalamat ka talaga at mahal pa kita" She made a suppressed laugh after she said that.

Zerron just hissed and tap the top of her head and lightly ruffled her hair. That's what he usually do before. Niyakap niya na lang ito ulit. She hug him back. He tightened his hug.

'𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆'  He said to himself.

Wala ng mas sasaya pa sa gabing ito para kay Zerron dahil sa wakas ay napasakaniya na talaga ang puso ng babaeng mahal niya. Matagal niya itong ipinagdasal at hiniling sa kalangitan at ngayon ay nangyari na. Hindi niya sasayangin ang pagkakataong ito upang ipakita kay Zaera ang pagmamahal niya.

Panibagong pagmamahal na mas tapat kaysa sa nakaraan. Love which can be sweeter compare before and love that could lasts until forever. He will keep her forever and he will protect and love her forever. Mayroon na siyang rason upang bakuran at ipagdamot ito sa iba.

"I promise to love you every single of forever, Zaera Everest"

Zaera's Point of View

Kinagat ko ang ibabang labi ko para pakalmahin ang sarili ko. Sa sobrang saya ko ngayon ay parang gusto kong magtatatalon o magpagulong-gulong na lang.

Napangiti ako. Hindi ko lubos akalain na mas may ikakasaya pa pala ang buhay ko ngayon. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. Maaaring siya ang dahilan ng pagkawasak ng puso ko noon pero siya rin ang dahilan kung bakit ito nabuo ulit.

"Sabi mo 'yan. Kapag ikaw ulit nagloko, wala ng balikan" Seryosong sabi ko. Ngumiti naman siya ng ubod ng tamis.

"I will never do that again. Ano, tayo na ulit?" He ask while wiggling his eyebrows. A playful smirk was drawn on his lips. I smack him right on his chest but he immediately caught it and he interlock our fingers.

"Ayoko nga. Ano ka sinuswete? Ligaw ka muna" Pang-aasar ko sa kaniya. Sumimangot ang mukha niya.

"No need for that. We both love each other. We already confess our love for each other so it means, tayo na ulit" Nakangising sabi niya.