Career killer

I saw on Facebook my opponent from first match died. It didn't say how so I looked around a little. A few days before she was found dead her parents called the police to report her missing. For a couple days people thought that her boyfriend maybe ex-boyfriend at that point had kidnapped her.

Then she popped up on social media making jokes about people thinking she was missing and said that everything was fine. The next day she was found dead in a hotel room because of a bowel issue. That can happen if you're taking a lot of pain pills. Which is common for wrestlers. It can also happen if you boyfriend or ex-boyfriend beats you up.

I don't remember what her working name was. I remember people calling her backstage Daisy. Most people remember their first match very well. What I remember is the sinking feeling I had when Daisy told me that she was only in the biz because her boyfriend was a wrestler and she wanted to travel with him.

When we had our match only training she had was what the boyfriend had shown her. It was horrendous. Everyone's first match is. This was bad even by first match standards. I'm not sure I had enough training to be out there. I sure as shit know that she didn't.

After the match boyfriend got up my ass because I dropped Daisy in one of our many botched spots. She didn't get injured, not obviously anyway, but she was backstage sulking and being a drama queen. Her asshole Sean Strickland looking boyfriend, who maybe now has kidnapped and killed her, laid into me.

I told him that he should have trained her better because it was her fault. Which is not cool in the wrestling code. Even when something is someone's fault you're not supposed to say it. At one point he screamed in my face that I could have ended her career. I said "What career? She's never going to have a career."

Guess I was right.

Learning about magic makes me wonder. Can magic bring people back from the dead? It didn't work out well in Pet Sematary. I've had even less instruction in magic than I have in wrestling but when I asked that question I was told that trying to bring someone back is something you never do. Never never. Not ever never. There was no reason given about why. If something is forbidden I like to know why.

If you can't bring people back for real what about zombies? Or ghosts? Does magic have anything to say about people having souls? Can you use magic to do stuff to people's souls? Is that what all this magic energy is? Soul stuff? I need to find another magic mentor. Better check Craigslist.

Comments (0) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post