Amazon recommends Safe-T brand fake baseball bat for sports entertainment

I watched a movie called John Q. Denzel Washington is going to kill himself so his son can have his heart for transplant. The son needs a new heart even though he's a little kid. Before Denzel kills himself he sits by his son's hospital bed and tells him all the fatherly wisdom he's going to need to know going through life.

One thing Denzel says to him is "Make all the money you can, even if you have to sell out a little bit. Everything is easier when you have money." That's good advice, the problem is how exactly do you sell out? Where do you sign up for that? Who do I sell out to? Where are they?

At last night's show they carried a guy backstage whose arm was all bloody. His elbow looked like ground chuck. The cheap stuff with bone in it. Right before that, a guy with blood all over him came back and gave the promoter a hard look. He said "Cody's fucked up" and walked out of the building to cool down.

I heard he was pissed about a spot he didn't want to do and the promoter insisted on. I didn't see what happened. Some people said they did a table spot and a piece of metal from the table went through his arm. Some said it was a spot they did with a shovel.

It's funny how fake people think wrestling is. People have told me that they think the chairs we wail on each other with are made out of rubber. Where the fuck are you going to get a rubber chair? There's no wrestling supply store where you get fake tables and blood capsules and the other shit people think we have. If you know where I can get a fake shovel that doesn't hurt when you hit someone with it please let me know, it would really help me out. I could be the woman with the shovel. That would get over big.

Watching them drag out the guy the busted arm I wondered for the 100th time if I can use my healing spell on someone else. I don't think it would work because what the spell is doing is accelerating my body's own natural healing process. Trying to manipulate the processes in someone else's body is much harder than working with your own. It's like trying to think a thought for someone else. I bet you could come up with a spell that could help someone who was hurt. It would just have to be a different spell.

If I could heal other people, would I? Right now I don't really hide that I do magic but that's because no one believes me anyway. If I tell someone I can do magic they laugh or think I'm crazy or both. I'm hiding in plain sight. I don't actually do any magic in front of people that would really them wonder.

If I healed this guy's elbow and everyone saw it what would happen? Probably nothing at first, the people here would freak out, but no one else would believe them. If I did it enough times though, eventually people would start to have questions. Then what would happen? Would I end up in a government lab somewhere like an alien autopsy?

There are people out there that can do a lot more magic than I can. I don't see them on Jimmy Kimmel levitating a sexy lady out of her chair. I don't see magic people in the military conjuring a shield to protect their squad from mortars.

Have they all decided independently to keep things secret? People are terrible at keeping secrets. Is there a council of magic people that control this stuff? How do I contact them if they exist? I think the government, some part of it or someone in it, knows about magic. Are there magic CIA assassins out there? You'd never hear about them.

Both the people that taught me magic disappeared not long afterwards. They both had enemies they were trying to protect themselves from. Did training me expose them and that's why they likely are dead now?

Who might be watching me? 

Comments (3) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post