You'll know when I knee you in the face

Last night I worked a match with "Irish" Terry McGinn. I wasn't sure until I got there if it was an intergender deal. It was not, this Terry is a woman.

I get flack sometimes for wearing boxing trunks and not having a boxing gimmick. "Irish" Terry McGinn actually does have a boxing gimmick. Doesn't seem like a good choice. If you're a boxer why are you wrestling instead of boxing? It's not as bad as wrestling dentists or garbagemen or plumbers but it's the same in the end.

For the first two seconds after the bell ran everything was fine. Then she was throwing real punches at me.

There are reasons why she might do that. Most likely reason is that she sucks at her job and doesn't know how to throw a working punch. But she could she have been shooting on me for some reason. Or maybe she thought I was a real boxer and that would make it okay. Maybe someone put her up to it. Maybe she's a fucking moron who thinks wrestling is real. That still happens sometimes.

Her motivation is a mystery.

In his book Mick Foley says that the reason Terry Funk, a man Terry, has such real looking punches is because he punches you for real. That can't be true. That's too much punching. You can't bare knuckle punch people in the face all the time without fucking them up. On the other hand this was a man who was doing backflips off ladders when he was in his 60s.

I got hold of Irish Terry around the head in a front facelock of sorts and asked her what the fuck she was doing. She said nothing and continued shoot punching me in the ribs. I don't like getting punched for real. I have a thing about that.

I gave her a shot to the liver that would have made "Irish" Mickey Ward proud. Her legs went out instantly and she crumbled against me. I shoved her off of me with my knee, it wasn't a knee strike, I was just pushing her off with me knee.

I did not knee her in the face.

Next thing I know the referee is grabbing me. I thought he was trying to move me away from irish Terry but then he had his arm around my neck. I know when someone is squeezing me for real. I grabbed his dick and squeezed back. He squeezed harder so did the same. We ended up falling out of the ring through the ropes. I may have kicked him pretty hard as we tumbled. I for sure hit the back of my head on the floor really hard.

Next thing I remember I'm backstage and there's a lot of people around yelling and shoving. A tatted up dude that looked like Fenix only white and not wearing a mask, was ready to fight people on my behalf. I don't remember ever seeing this guy before in my life. After he said we worked a show together before. I don't recall that at all. He said it in a weird way like we were in on something together.

I don't think I'll be working for All Elite Pro Wrestling again. And no, I don't mean AEW, there's a PRO in there.

Comments (0) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post