Untitled

We went to a Thai restaurant to talk. On the drive I asked her if her parents gave her the car. No. The dealership guy gave it to her because she used magic on him. And had sex with him a few times.

I'm not sure which threw me off more, the open way she talked about sex or the way she talked freely about magic.

She told me that she had learned magic from some books she found that belonged to Christa Pike or her boyfriend. If I had known who Christa Pike was at the time, I don't know what I would have done in that moment.

I think this girl is seriously fucked up. Not in an obvious way. I watched that show about the girl that did the Slenderman stabbings and she totally seems like a psycho. You can tell. This girl wasn't like that. She seemed normal enough sometimes.

She wanted to show off. She shoved her phone in my face and I asked her why she was showing me porn. She laughed and said that it was her mom and a teacher that was hassling her. She said that she used magic to make them have sex and she recorded it and put it online.

I think she was lying about a lot of things she said she did, but if even half the shit she said was true, she's a far more skilled in magic than I am. I felt numb walking away from that restaurant. She took me back to my car and told me to meet her tomorrow.

I think something very bad is going to happen.

Comments (0) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post