Just do it

Madame X wasn't unavailable until after dark. I wonder if she actually said that or if that was JoshDan's flourish.

Since it's only an hour drive from Dayton to Bellefontaine I had the whole day to spend with JoshDan. In the morning he took me with him to Snap Fitness. When I asked him how he could afford it I learned that he makes more than me. Not a shock because women are the worst clearly. That doesn't matter though because he wasn't paying anyway. A buddy of him hooks him up.

I need more sweet hook-ups. I don't really have a sweet hook-up personality is the problem.

After getting super swole there wasn't much to do other than sit around the Day's Inn and wait. JoshDan was on the phone with a couple of different women that seemed like girlfriends. We both poked around a little looking for bookings and did the standard shit-talking about bad promoters and people we worked with.

It felt like the longest day of my life.

There's the country where country people live on farms. There's also the weird part of the country where it's the middle of nowhere but no one is farming. Some of the people that live there are people that can't hack it living too close to anyone else. Some of them are rich people that don't want to live near anyone else. The internet calls these second areas the exburbs.

It's weird to be out in the "wilderness" and then all of a sudden there's a giant rich person house where they should be a machine shed or a silo. There's just something wrong about it. Madame X lives in that kind of a place. JoshDan refused to ride in my car because he "didn't want to get tetanus" and I wasn't going to get trapped there again so we brought two cars into the private roundabout fountain area.

Madame X looks like a Hollywood mom. Not super-hot smokeshow but hotter than a real mom. She looks a little like Eva Amurri. She came out in a smooth looking robe with a wild red and blue pattern. It actually looked like a wizard robe if a wizard robe only came to your mid-thigh.

She locked eyes with me and said that she was wondering when I was going to come back to see her.

I don't know where JoshDan disappeared to. Madame X and I were alone in a sunken living room that looked like a picture from a style magazine. Or a set from an old spy movie evil villain lair. Everything in there all white or black. Didn't seem like a place people would actually live.

Madame X launched into her Ted Talk about sex magic. When I first learned about magic I went online to see what was out there. Most of what I found was from "witches" who talked way too much about menstrual cycles and taking back power from men. Nothing I found credible.

Madame X had some of that but what she said seemed legit. She said that magic summons energy locked inside the body and directs it to produce an outcome you want. I can verify that much. She said that she uses orgasm as a vehicle to manifest that power. Not to magic shame anyone but that seems very ineffective to me. I can buy it though.

What I don't believe as her claim that sex magic is the most powerful magic. She said that sex magic is "harnessing dreams". She said it in a dreamy way herself.

She said through her mastery of magic she had created a better life, happier, healthier, wealthier, not drinking too much, that she had taken control her fate, instead of being at the mercy of chance, fortune, or the agendas of others.

I told her that based on what I had learned it sounded like she was straying in territory of dark magic. She said that I was trained wrong, which I didn't like. She also said that I have a masculine energy imbalance. I didn't love that either.

I swallowed my feelings, if she has the goods she has the goods.  

Comments (1) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post