And it makes a fiery ring

I didn't know Subway had breakfast sandwiches. They're not bad.

Adding a stolen hockey mask to my terrible ring gear really improves the look. I tried wearing the Johnny Cash t-shirt inside out but the graphic is irritating against the skin. So I'm a masked psycho that likes Ring of Fire a lot. I had a good match last night. The promoter wants me back for a match with an opponent that's "perfect for my gimmick". Who knew that all I needed to get a gimmick was losing everything I owned.

There is a voice in my head saying that I'm an asshole for feeling good about doing. That voice says something bad happened, so I can never allow myself to feel good again. Ignoring that voice is important. It will be a while before it goes silent.

I went to a sporting goods store to get a knife in case I run into another situation like in Lyons. It was probably just my imagination but I felt Royale's disapproval like a physical presence. I didn't end up buying one.

I used that money for a motel room instead and spent some time looking through the notes in Royale's trunk. In one of his journals, he talked about a ritual he called Gilgul. It's a way to sever someone's connection to magic. According to his documents, it's a more advanced piece of magic than even he could manage. And he was a thousand times better than I am right now.

That just means I have some work to do.

I watched part of the Undertaker documentary last night. My takeaway is that Michelle McCool looks great. I don't envy pretty girls usually. Shiny clothes? Pointy shoes? Layers of make-up? Complicated underwear. Not for old Gracie. But once in a while I do see a woman with a nice hairstyle and I do feel jealous of that.

There's a scene where Michelle is going around with her husband doing whatever, and her hair is long and blonde and glorious and she's got like a crown of braids. I don't know what it is but it looked great. I would look ridiculous with long hair but it's fun to pretend.

Comments (0) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post