I blasted him right in his 100 year old face

I didn't totally believe the Professor at first. It's a little funny because that's why I'm not all that concerned about talking about magic. I figure no one will believe me.

He mentioned several spells he could cast that aren't things you can see. Ones that you can fake. What won me over is when he said he could cast a protection spell. I don't think he realized how hard I can hit people. I just knocked his glasses off and pushed him back instead of killing him when I punched him in his old face.

So he's magic.

That would be a really useful spell for me to learn.

Smashing his face in allowed me to show him my healing spell. And for me to learn that my healing spell works on other people. He was impressed. I asked him who taught him magic and he said that he learned from a book he found. Just like the Asian girl. I don't understand how they can do that.

Once the foreplay was all out of the way I asked him what was going on with the magic blocking triangle. The professor said that there are places of power where there's more magic. It's easier to do magic there, but it also creates interference for people trying to remotely do stuff to you with magic. I told him that I thought the Asian girl was making me sick with a curse and he agreed that could be the case.

And he's a professor so he knows from theories.

He said that he lives outside the magic zone because if you stay too long it messes you up. You stay in the triangle long enough and get tense and jumpy, easily agitated and moody. After a few more days you get a vicious headache and become confrontational and aggressive. He never pushed it farther than that but his theory is that if you stayed too long you'd go crazy and eventually die.

He asked me why someone was cursing me and I told him about what happened that night in the park in Lyons. He didn't really react. I thought that he didn't believe me. Once everything was out in the open I asked him what really happened with the serial killer in the 70s. He said there was someone I needed to meet.

Comments (3) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post