Before Light - chapter 2

Author's note : there is a character bgm theme for this chapter, feel free to check it out while having a read. Link to Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nylGOA1gH2I

<Ⅱ>

  Out there in a vast barren land.  After giving a lame roar of agony, a four legged Demon croaked, it's body lay numb on the worthless land. A mighty engine saber crashed it's chest as the weapon's master started deriding the deceased Demon  " Nothing ever escape from Me Sword !! Ho ho ho ! Awesome !!!"  The speaker, a rough energetic young man then turned to his ally standing not far behind, with a small wolf on Lo shoulder  

  " What say you ? Are my skills not Awesome ?!"  

 " You know this is not what we planned to hunt, Seito." Spake the latter young man swooping down with energy wings spreading wide and closed into the armor elegantly.  " Pei !! Doesn't change the fact that i am cool ." This Seito man sniffed pompously  " By the way, keep that Dog away from me holy body ! It reeks with the scent of treachery."  " Seito, Elsa is just a wolf cub." His friend explained.  " Whatever." Was Seito's answer. He swung lo lightning great blade to his shoulder " Come Yo !! Our Hunt ends not here !!!!"

..........

  Among the light, there was that voice, calling on to her. As of low hum. " Yuri, it's time to go."  Someone was waiting for her, yet still she lay in the familiar world of Light, where she could rest in peace. " Yuri, The Light awaits your arrival ! Yuri !"  Yuri wished she could heed not the voice but rest forever in this world of Light and nothing else.  Then the voice spake " Yuri, your Chocolates await your arrival....."...........

  That was when Yuri opened hey eyes and sat up.  She was on her bed again, but this time the room was more crowded than before. Everyone of the control center were there and cheered as she woke up once more.  Secretary Reina had tears in her eyes. Bradson Captain gave a long sigh of reliefool and sat down beside Yuri, who looked a bit disappointed. " How are you feeling Yuri ?" Yuri was silent for a couple of seconds. " Papa." " Yes, Yuri ? What's wrong ?" " Are there no Chocolates here ?" Yuri asked.

  As Yuri has her chocolate breakfast, Bradson Captain came to the glass corridor outside the room where clouds drifted by in unison.  The young commander, Firren was there at the middle of the corridor, awaiting his Captain. " You have seen it, Captain ?"  Firren asked serously " Defeating a middle graded Demon all by herself. How is that possible....." " It is possible because who she is, who she really is, Firren." Captain Bradson spake calm and with little feelings shown " She still needs a Leader, And a friend to show her the the way, the way it should be." Firren nodded silently. " But Firren. do it as I told you, show her, not tell her."Captain Bradson reminded. " As you say...." Firren replied as the captain patted his shoulder reassuringly as he left. And Firren went back to the training center to train, Training with his twin swords, but before his took those swords, he rested for a few seconds, watching something in his cabinet. Remembering things. ............

A Few days later. " And so, as your squad commander , I give orders to you and you follow them to bring victory and an end to those demons !!" Firren declared the other day at the top of a red desert rock Cliff, StarBreaking Armor and weapons armed, drawing arrays and battle schemes on the red sand, explaining the strategies of battle in his own arbitrary way. He then drew a circle indicating a pack of demons in a closed area " In this situation, we can choose to attack on both sides, or from another direction.... What ?!" Firren addressed Yuri's raising hand, annoyed. " It's hot out here, commander!Can't we take off our armor and just talk on ship ?" Yuri moaned, hot and sweating under her visor. " Talking ?! We are planning !!" Firren growled like thunder and furiously drew out his sword but without calling his flames " Fine, if you won't care listen, perhaps a fight will awake you from sloth ! Come ! Fight me as if I am Demon !!!" " But, you said you are commander !" Yuri refused to engage, so Firren struck forth a first blow which to his surprise, Yuri blocked with her arm and shoulder in a quick instant dodge to a side, a move Firren deem not possible a lazy girl like her could perform in such speed. Firren struck again, this time pretending to attack Yuri from the left but was actually coming at her right thigh. And Yuri was able to see through his moves, stepping away from his secretive kick and grabbed his thigh with her hand tight.