Before Light - chapter 5

<Ⅴ>

    In little beds where the children rescued by the Betelgeuse slept, Neliya heard a rustling sound behind her, and a opening of doors.

   Neliya sat up.

   "... Lima...?"

   hugging the little warm blanket, Neliya followed Lima out of the safe room.

   " Lima ! Wait !"

  Neliya squeaked, and Lima stopped for the shy loli.

   " Lima...are you going to the toilet too....?"

   Neliya asked shyly, covering half her face in the warm little blanket.

   " No." 

  Lima shook her head, which Neliya squeaked in distraught

   " But I can go with you."

   Neliya beamed with rejoice and the two Lollies went to toilet together.

   After washing her hands, Neliya asked

  " Then.. where were you going, Lima?"

  "Follow me."

  And the two Lollies came to the top floor of the Betelgeuse, where the sky is nearly touchable just outside the ceiling glass.

  It was dark, for some seconds, then Neliya saw beams of Gold shooting out from the horizons across the dank blue sky, and everything regained it's light and color.

   Shadow and dark were pushed back to the world's end and ushered in the morning day.

   Light prevailed.

   Lima, with her arms spread wide, let the warmth of the Akastuki dawn upon her loli self.

   Neliya was awed

  " We couldn't see this while hiding in SenseiZ's den."

  " I sneak out every morning."

  Lima said.

  Neliya smiled

  " Lima, really likes the sun, right...?"

  " Humu." Lima agreed.

  And then in the silence, Neliya mustered her courage, and asked

  " umm......Lima..."

  " ? "

  " ...... I.. There's something.. I wish to talk about...... But first, you must keep it a secret, okay ?"

  Lima looked at the red faced Neliya and realized what it might be

  " I promise."

  " Really?"

  Lima nodded.

  Neliya took a feel breath

  " .... Well... It's.... I...!!"

...

.......

  Firren was Working out, practicing his twin blade comabt arts through battle simulations in the training center at the top floor of the Betelgeuse Airship and saw two Lollies talking to each other nearby.