Before Light - chapter 17

<ⅩⅦ>

That night, Yuri had a dream.

A Dream of Demons, moving across the lands, the flock of dark beasts following the New reborn Arch Demon Its head bird carrion and long arms attached to large long clawed hands, with finger like wings dragging it's body without a lower torso. The New Archdemon led its kin across the contaminated lands, with people, Dark contaminated People staggering behind across a long line of dark over the horizons.

The army of Dark Unervas.

" Go...."

Yuri heard Vitas' voice spoke to all his Demonic kin. For it was the grave being within him that has audience of all Demons, The Arch Demon Plague.

Vitas is the Plague

" Retrieve thy memories..... Bring down the World in the Sky....... There need not Light, no more !!"

And Yuri cried out in terror, as her abdomen exploded in pain which woke her, sitting on her bed panting, hugging her own belly, her pajamas wet by cold sweat.

It was from that moment on, that Yuri realized her body wasn't the same. Her abdomen slightly bulged.

...

.........

At the same Night, Caerlia finished her patrol around the Grand construction sight, watching the Androids pack the night market stuff away.

" It's coming soon."

Caerlia spoke solemnly, looking at the Grand Slam engine towering high to the night sky

" The final steps of the Grand Mission."

Caerlia smiled at the Stars

" A bright Future awaits this Land.

Without Dark, without suffering, without loss.

It will be our Paradise, Solo. A Paradise for all brothers and sisters !"

" Indeed."

Solo nodded, standing behind The Lansara Suprima but under shadow

" Indeed, Caerlia."

" Earth is failing, Solo."

Caerlia spake calmly, after a pausing gaze at the night skies

" And you know that."

Caerlia turned to look at the man in shadow as he walked passed her, looking at the Grand Slam machinations before them with an expression of cold, of no sentiment.

" It is inevitable, truly. The calculations so reveals, and so does our Programmed wills it.

Carrie, you are the Protector of the New Star,

And I, am The End of Old Star.

If the time comes, We will have to——"

" Not yet."

Caerlia snapped, stopping Solo and breaking his brood. And Solo with his observing glance could see her hands tight into clutching fists.

" I haven't found, the One yet. That one missing...sibling...."

Caerlia smiled sadly at Solo

" I hope there's still time, Solo."