Before Light - chapter 3

<Ⅲ>

     Yuri woke up, injured but alive, but not Kiro, who is motionless not far away.

    Yuri tried waking the immobile kid up, to no avail. Impossible, Yuri thought.

And Lo, Kiro's Soul Light floated out of his chest and like a bubble it floated upwards slowly at first. Yuri tried to bring the soul light of Kiro back, but it suddenly flew at full speed to the skies that Yuri couldnt reach.

    At such despair, Yuri heard a girl's scream.

   " KIRO !"

   a pink curly haired loli with two bangs jumped out of the dark shadows with tears, and following behind were more and more children ! Loli and kiddies, mostly younger than Yuri all came out of the cracks and tunnels of the canyon and wept for the unmoving Kiro.

    The children brought Kiro back into the small tunnels within the canyon and Yuri followed, and arrived at a great wide clearing inside, many lamps and many younger children.

   " Are there any grown-ups here ?"

Yuri asked.

   The children shook their heads

  " Neo is the oldest."

   Neo, a serious looking kid came And also examined the stone still Kiro.

While the children discussed what they heard from Yuri about Kiro's Soul light flying away, Yuri noticed someone behind her ,staring silently.

  It was A purple haired girl with calm half opened eyes, her hair tied to twin ponytails o both sides of her head.

   " .........Welcome home, Yuri."

The purple haired girl whispered with a smile.

   " Huh ?"

Yuri didn't understand.

The purple haired girl then came closer to Yuri and stared so close into Yuri's eyes, and just stared.

" umm.....how did you know...I am Yuri...?"

Yuri asked the calm staring girl.

The girl didn't immediately answer, and backed a few steps after a long stare, slightly , very slightly hidden in her golden eyes a small glance of sorrow

" I am Lima."

the calm purple haired girl introduced herself finally.

   " And we are Thoka and Ashoka !" 

Introduced the Obligatory twin brothers who energetically butted in the conversation.

   " I am Feira, and this is Neliya, who's shy."

introduced a red haired girl behind Yuri accompanied with a quite girl holding a thick book.

   " Woo woo.... I am Neliya...squeak !"

squeaked the shy girl.

   " And I'm Rio, brother of Neo ! Second oldest !"

Rio boasted, eager to earn this Yuri's attention.

   " No, Kai is second oldest. You are third."

red haired Finnir, brother of red haired Feira corrected like a wise kid.