Before Light - chapter 10

<Ⅹ>

As the repair Androids began repairing the ship, Firren led his new arrived senior Starbreaker Solo down to see the others, to check if they were Alright.

" Captain !"

Firren cried, shocked to See Bradson Captain in battle ravaged uniform.

" No Big deal, Firren. And General Solo, my apologies for meeting you like this."

Bradson Captain came and shook Solo's hand.

" None needed, Captain. It's an honor to come aboard."

Solo replied

" Our capital sensed an upcoming surge in Demon forces to the North of these plains and an emergency call, so here I am to investigate of its origin."

Reina secretary came to join Bradson in a hurried state, also in battle ravaged uniform, but Bradson Captain turned to her and whispered something that made Reina secretary turn back and leave.

Firren sensed through Leina secretary's grave look that something was wrong.

" Where's Yuri ?"

Firren asked Bradson Captain.

" She needs rest."

Bradson Captain replied tersely and led the two StarBreakers to his cabin.

But Firren walk not

" Why ?! What happened ?!"

" Firren."

Bradson raised his voice

" Don't keep our guest waiting."

Firren had to follow to the captain's cabin.

" Again, we can't thank you enough for answering our emergency call, General."

Bradson Captain thanked Solo again, pouring some high quality beverages for the three of them

" Our radars tracked a Dark Unerva that had escaped towards the north, Perhaps we may assit you in search of the Demon origin on the way."

" That be a swell idea, Captain."

Solo explained

" Then our objective mission is to the North Line."

Bradson Captain's booze pouring hand paused for a milli second.

Firren also was slightly shaken by the mention of said location.

The North Line.

An iron wall higher than the tallest mount of the plains, situated across the snowy ice cold fields, guarding what even Starbreakers dare not thimk of, Demons of primitive kind, the dastardly Arch Demons of old.

" I see."

Bradson Captain continued pouring the tea

" Then a perilous mission it may be."

" True." Solo agreed

" But underneath the North Line bases, is a weapon of great importance. Securing the weapon also secure the mission."

" Well said."

Bradson Captain nodded and he and Solo had a toast.

" But, Captain.."