Before Light - chapter 4

<Ⅳ>

  Standing before the mighty shield, emerald ablaze, this figure blocking the darkness like a knight. 

Like the figure in Yuri's vague memories, shielding her from all darkness.

   " Yuri ! Bring them to the ship, quickly !" Reina cried through microphone.

   But many chaotic demon mosquitoes attacked from all sides, interupting the connections.

   " I'll lead you there."

  Proposed this emerald StarBreaker and raised his shield high, dust and debris blown off with an invisible wind force emitted out of the shield.

   Soon Yuri and this sharp bird headed emerald StarBreaker pushed the children in the Air Pod to safety.

   Meanwhile, the Yellow StarBreaker and Firren can't fight the Archdemon without mocking each other. Their differences differ greatly in the tactics of battle and their attacks come into each others' way and no crtical attack is achieved.

   The Arch demon was too mighty, too ferocious, Seito and Firren can't !

The Beeg snake Archdemon thrashed Firren and Seitoaway and cometh to eat the children in the pod !!

   Yuri watched as the King Demon swirled up towards them, a horrifying Beast to behold.

   " Yuri ! Retreat !! That Archdemon is too powerful !" 

Reina cried as she escorted the frightened children to the Airship.

    But Yuri backed not.

   " ............"

  Even Firren her commander Starbreaker had lost the upper hand, and the Yellow StarBreaker's Sword was stuck into the Archdemon's hide.

  The children, they looked up to her, 

  Just like she once looked up to the StarBreakers.

   " .....I'll do what I must!"

  Yuri, with the determination and StarBreaker powah newly realized in her leapt down from the Air Pod, zooming down face to face with the Arch Demon coming straight at her !

   It opened its horrendous mouth wide to swallow ! Yuri prepared to face her doom and drag down the Demon with her !

   But Lo a gust of wind, a strong gale swept Yuri up as she felt stepping on invisible ground and soon she saw the opportunity, and leapt away from doom at the last moment and Stabbed her energy rifle into Death's one eye.The Rifle sank deep, the Mighty Arch demon struggled hard and as Yuri fired into the socket and dark ooze burst around her. Many demonic mosquitoes charged at Yuri, but the Emerald StarBreaker came to swat them off.