04

CHAPTER FOUR
┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

"i'm truly sorry for bokuto-san's behavior

"i'm truly sorry for bokuto-san's behavior." akaashi scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

the two watched the senior student walking up front while talking loudly by himself. their situation is ironic to look at considering that the eldest out of the three of them is the one acting like a child. kiiro finds him annoyingly cute as he is completely the opposite of her personality.

"that's the fifth time you've apologized to me," kiiro mumbled, resting her hands inside the pockets of the red jacket.

akaashi readjusted the paper bags in his arms. he offered kiiro to bring her groceries awhile ago, and the dude didn't expect it to be so heavy since the girl didn't even look like she was struggling moments ago. "others find bokuto-san annoying for being an airhead and his mood swings," he replied to her.

"i'm also quite annoyed at him," she lightly giggled that caught akaashi off guard.

"that was cute..." akaashi thought as he glanced down at the smaller female walking beside him.

"though, that's just him being himself," kiiro looked away as her smile fading right away.

the trio continued their walk to the kozume's residence, with the younger high school students looking after the eldest, bokuto. kiiro learned from akaashi that kuroo had invited bokuto to come over and hang out, but the owl-looking man forced akaashi to accompany him, claiming that he's lonely without the vice captain. the problem is that the emo rooster didn't gave the right address to them. that's why kiiro told them to come with her since all of them are heading to the same place.

"hey hey hey, pain-in-the-ass kuroo-san!" bokuto called out as soon as he noticed the nekoma captain standing right outside the gate of the kozume's house.

"yo, horned owl bastard!" kuroo responded, and they greeted each other in a way, like kids.

"i see you also brought my kii-chan." the rooster grinned as he eyed the male setter beside her and then diverted his attention at his fellow captain. "kenma locked me out here and said that i should wait for his little sister."

the female kozume scrunched her nose at their loud voices. before akaashi could stop the girl, she had already walked up towards the two and gave them a strong jab on their sides, making the two captains groan in pain.

"you are too noisy." she glared at them before entering her house with akaashi following behind her.

"tadaima," kiiro mumbled, as she took her shoes off and walked straight to the kitchen, but then akaashi called out to her.

"kiiro-san, i'll put-"

"come inside, shi-chan," she cut him off and went to the kitchen to begin preparing dinner.