16

chapter sixteen: summer training camp
┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

"the summer training camp will be held in shinzen high, and is a week from now

"the summer training camp will be held in shinzen high, and is a week from now. it's the usual week-long training camp of the fukurōdani academy group, consisting of fukurōdani academy, shinzen high, and ubugawa high. karasuno high is also invited by nekomata sensei, so there would be four volleyball teams coming to training camp."

the manager of nekoma volleyball club handed out the permission slip to each of the members. it's been a week since kiiro had joined them, and she was already used to her tasks as their manager, considering that she had been assisting them even before that she wasn't even the official manager.

"your parents must sign those slips so you can come. make sure to submit your slips to kiiro," coach naoi said, receiving their synced responses.

after the short announcement, coach nekomata had dismissed them as it was already seven in the evening. everyone, excluding the coaches, was left in the gym to clean up the place as a part of their everyday routine.

"kiiro-san, are you coming with us to the training camp?" lev asked.

taketora appeared beside the middle blocker, and chopped his head. "baka, it's manager-sama, not kiiro-san," he pointed out.

kiiro, who was placing the balls back in the blue cart, didn't bother to face the arguing males beside her. "i have to go or else no one's going to look after y'll." she continued cleaning after responding to his question.

the blond setter went up to them, wearing now his tracksuit. "kiiro, let's go." he glared at his fellow teammates, silently threatening them to get away from his sister.

"oh okay, wait." the raven-haired girl ran towards the bench to get her hoodie, with kenma following behind her. she took off her red tracksuit, leaving her in her white shirt, before wearing the black hoodie owned by her brother.

being the protective brother kenma is, he used his tracksuit to cover his sister's figure while he glared at his teammates, who didn't even dare to take a look. all of them are afraid of kenma, but the younger kozume is more frightening than him.

"bye bye, manager-sama!" lev yelled and waved his hands frantically, while kiiro also bid her farewell to the rest before catching up with kenma and kuroo.

the weekdays went by quickly, and kiiro managed to compile their permission slips before school days had ended. she was able to do her homeworks while also managing her tasks and assisting the coaches. over the weekend, she was required to be at the school campus to prepare the supplies they needed for the week-long training camp.

"alright, is everyone here already?" kiiro asked, eyeing each of them before confirming the number to coach naoi before all of them boarded the bus and started their journey to saitama.