07

CHAPTER SEVEN
┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

the blazing sun of may is an indication that summer has already started in japan

the blazing sun of may is an indication that summer has already started in japan. it has been a month since kozume kiiro moved in tokyo and became nekoma's famous freshman. throughout the month since she arrived, she became the hot topic for the first few weeks, leading to her current situation wherein she was crowned as "nekoma's beauty".

"kiiro-san, can i take a picture with you?" a junior male from the soccer club approached her, but he received a firm rejection from the stoic freshman.

kuroo snickered after watching the junior running away in fear. "i wonder why you were named as nekoma's beauty," he teased, earning a glare from her.

"i never asked to be given such ridiculous name," she replied, sipping her banana milk.

multiple people have been approaching her everyday, and she had already lost count of how many tried to invade her personal space. her nose scrunched at the thought, causing her to sip aggressively the banana milk until the carton was empty.

the pair walked side-by-side to the volleyball gymnasium. they found lev alone inside, practicing his receives and overhand passes against the wall. he was wearing his red jersey and the number eleven printed on it. coach nekomata instructed the boys volleyball club to try out their new altered jerseys for their practice.

"kiiro-san, you're murdering the milk carton." lev pointed at the crushed carton in the girl's hand.

kiiro glared at the light grey-haired freshman before throwing the carton at him, which directly hit his forehead, gaining a yelp from him.

"and you're next," kiiro threatened, but the latter wasn't even bothered and even continued to piss off the female, leading to another ruckus between the two.

kenma, who just happened to arrive at the scene, was almost caught in his sister's fist, which he skillfully avoided. the blond male sat beside the rooster head and brought out his handheld game console to play a game.

"they're at it again?" taketora questioned, appearing together with his teammates in their red jersey.

"as usual. their day wouldn't end without them fighting each other," yaku replied, trailing behind the juniors with the vice captain on his side.

"lev, do your warm up before nekomata sensei bans you from the summer training camp!"

the giant cat-eyed freshman immediately pried himself off from kiiro and ran up towards his teammates. he joined them in their warm-up routine, afraid that coach nekomata would really ban him from the upcoming tokyo training camp.

meanwhile, kiiro silently sat on the floor while playing her brother's games. she was too immersed and frenzied to win the round that she was stuck for a while now.