06

CHAPTER SIX
┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

the familiar tune in japanese schools played in the hallways indicating that the last period of their morning classes had ended

the familiar tune in japanese schools played in the hallways indicating that the last period of their morning classes had ended. lunch break came after, which caused the students to get hyped up and immediately rushing out of their rooms to have their home-packed lunch - a bento.

kiiro watched most of her classmates walked out of their room while chattering with their friends. her nose scrunched up as her ears were filled with overlapping loud noises. she brought out the bento she made this morning, deciding to have her lunch in the room. also, wearing her earphones to block out their loud voices that never fail to get on her nerves.

her golden orbs sparkled as soon as the smell of her bento reached her nose. with anticipation, she untied the knot of her yellow furoshiki with cat prints and opened the lid. the excited girl internally squealed and her stomach rumbled in hunger at the delicious sight.

(note: furoshiki is a traditional japanese wrapping cloth that's usually used to wrap and to transport goods.)

"itadakimasu!" she mumbled with a smile and clasped her hands together, picking up her stainless steel chopstick she started to enjoy her lunch.

the new freshman was too immersed eating her bento and jamming to her playlist that she didn't even noticed that an another freshman is watching her by the door.

"kiiro-san!" lev called out, gaining the attention of the few students in the room, but the girl he called out didn't heard him.

"kozume kiiro!" he yelled again, squinting his eyes at the girl eating.

one of the students nervously walked up to the giant freshman. "kozume-san is using her earphones that's why she couldn't hear you," they said, which shocked lev.

making long strides towards kiiro's desk, he slammed his hands on the table with a grin on his. the female clicked her tongue and glared at him. "what the fuc-"

"kenma-san told me to bring you to him and join us for lunch!" lev interferred, which angered the female even more.

the students in the room watched in fear as the oblivious lev is now facing a fuming girl. none of them has the guts to come over and calm down the situation, afraid of getting involved with the serious matter.

kiiro, on the other hand, kept her sharp gaze at the grinning male, standing in front of her. she wrapped up her bento, almost destroying the wooden lid because of how much force she exerted in closing her bento. the raven-haired female got up from her seat and the chair screeched against the floor on the process, almost knocking it off.