12

chapter twelve: sunshine
┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

suna and kiiro spent the entire afternoon wandering around and taking photos from left to right

suna and kiiro spent the entire afternoon wandering around and taking photos from left to right. they were so preoccupied with one another's presence that they didn't even notice that it was already dinner time. both of them met up with the miya twins in the restaurant owned by the resort and had their dinner before heading back to their hotel room to take a rest after the long day.

"good night, ro-chan," osamu said with a smile, and kiiro responded to him.

"iro-chan, ya' can sleep with us if ya' too scared ta' sleep alone!" atsumu teased, receiving a strong kick in the arse from the latter. "i was just jokin', iro!" he cried, following his twin in the room while easing the pain in his arse.

suna snickered at the blond and then diverted his attention to her. "have a good sleep, roki." he patted her head.

kiiro grinned and nodded, "you too, taro. good night!" and then went inside her room.

the brown-haired male became a blushing mess again, and his chest was pounding once again. he turned to leave the lounge area and went to the other room when he heard a creaking door behind him and he heard her solemn voice softly call out his name, causing him to feel the similar sensation in his stomach.

"yeah?" suna turned around to face her. his chest started pounding again at the cute sight of her. the way her head was peering out of the door and her hoodie's sleeves were covering her whole hand.

kiiro bit her lower lip and looked away. "n-nothing... see you tomorrow," she mumbled, immediately closed the door without any other words, leaving a flustered suna alone.

"what just happened?" suna thought, shaking his head while heading to the other room. the arguing voices of the twins greeted him when he entered the room, disregarding their presence.

his body plumped on the bed, he opened his phone as he scrolled through the gallery filled with kiiro's stolen shots and a few photos of the scenery. everything was taken by his camera awhile ago, but he shared it on his phone to add the new photos of her to his collection.

the brown-haired boy was aware that he might come off as a creep, but he was just deeply enchanted by kozume kiiro.

"what ya' smiling at, suna?" atsumu asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the male on his right.

suna only gave him a glance and went under the sheets, while still scrolling through his gallery and admiring each of kiiro's photos. the blond squinted his eyes at the latter, before turning to his twin brother with a playful smirk on his face.

"samu, suna's checking ya' girl out!" atsumu said. his twin immediately got up from his bed and went to suna, pestering the boy hiding under the sheets. the one who started the ruckus watched the whole thing going on while still teasing the both of them - he was practically adding fuel to the fire.