15

chapter fifteen: manager-sama
┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

"maji de? you're not in any club?" reimi asked, and kiiro nodded in confirmation

"i'm not interested in socializing with people - it's tiring," kiiro reasoned, scooping a spoonful of the matcha ice cream, but the spoon ended up getting stuck when she was about to lift the spoon.

reimi sweatdropped as she watched kiiro glared at the ice cream since she was having a hard time taking out her stuck spoon. "you should join the music club then, kii-chan," she suggested, helping her friend get her spoon out with her own spoon, which they succeeded in doing.

"i'm not talented with musical instruments nor i have a bearable singing voice," kiiro obliquely rejecting her suggestion.

the pink-haired freshman titled her head. "you have a nice voice, like the tone changes depending on your mood. can you at least sing the chorus of your favorite song?" she asked, taking a spoonful of her strawberry ice cream.

kiiro scrunched her nose, filling her mouth with ice cream. "i don't have enough money to pay for your hospital bill," she replied, making the latter sweatdropped.

"yoshida sensei won't stop pestering you until you're in a club," reimi added, eliciting a groan from kiiro, which made her chuckle in amusement.

the two female freshmen took their time eating their ice cream while conversing with each other. after their last period of the day, reimi basically dragged kiiro all the way to the nearest ice cream shop from their school campus. after nearly a month of persuading her, the pink-haired girl was overjoyed to hear from kiiro that they were already friends.

"are you heading home, kii-chan?" reimi asked, as the both of them walked out of the shop after finishing their ice cream.

kiiro slightly shook her head, "i'm heading back to the campus since the boys asked for me to come and assist them during their training."

"oh... uhm, i'll see you then?" reimi awkwardly said, immediately parting ways with her as she waved goodbye to kiiro without waiting for the latter's response, but kiiro immediately ran up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"kusottare!"

both of them stared at each other with wide eyes. needless to say, they were both shocked to hear a strong curse coming from the cute freshman, hagihara reimi.

reimi covered her mouth with her hand, and immediately turned away, her face flushed with embarrassment. she internally scolded and screamed at herself because of what she said. the girl had a bad habit of using foul words when she feels extreme feelings or is in a challenging situation, but no one knows about this since either she refrains herself from speaking those words out loud or she silently says them to herself instead. now, it's all revealed to kiiro, her new friend.