24

chapter twenty-four: to miyagi
┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

reminder: in a flashback scene, an ellipsis (…) would serve as the borders and the entire flashback scene is written in italic.

"you have to eat

"you have to eat."

"no, throw it away."

"don't be stubborn. you still have a match later on."

"no!"

kiiro sighed, closing her eyes to maintain her composure. "tora-san, you're upset, and i get it, but food comes first."

taketora whipped his head in the opposite direction with his arms folded and lips pursed. "i'm good. i'm stron— mmph."

"less talking, more eating," kiiro mumbled, taking another spoon of his lunch and feeding the stubborn boy to eat.

at first, he kept up with his adamancy, but eventually enjoyed getting fed by their manager. for taketora, a boy who's likely to fall in love with pretty girls at first sight, being taken care of by one of the prettiest girls in their school.

"i'm so full now, kiiro. your beauty totally made my lunch extra deli—" taketora was once again interrupted when the female wiped his mouth with a tissue and gave him his bottle of water before leaving to tend to the other members.

"in thirty minutes, get inside the court and start stretching."

┉┅━━┅┉

"nekoma got qualified for the spring high!" hinata announced, earning his teammates' attention.

"mhm, we already know," the vice captain responded with a smile. "it's no doubt that they got in anyway."

the orange-haired boy hummed and immediately typed down his response to his friend in tokyo, kenma. once his email was sent, something dawned on him, which made his entire face contort in confusion.

"how come you already know, senpai?" hinata questioned.

the said male turned to him and was about to respond when the libero beat him to it. "kiiro told me, then i told y'll!" nishinoya smugly said.

his statement piqued the attention of two certain boys, as tsukishima and kageyama whipped their heads to their senpai with wide eyes. it was their least expectation that the girl they're close with has a connection with one of their teammates.

"so, nishinoya-san was the one kuroo-san referring to."

"how come nishinoya senpai got her contact and i didn't?"

"since when did you guys start emailing one another?" asahi asked in curiosity.

nishinoya grinned and folded his arms, "since the training camp. i asked for her email, and she gave it to me. later that day, she sent me the cutest hello ever!"