♡ 25 | A friendly outing

"Are you sure you're safe to be out Y/L/N-senpai? You seem out of it." Fushiguro nudges your arm with his elbow. You snap out of your daze and look over at the dark blue eyed boy. The color of his eyes easily reminds you of Okkotsu. 

Fushiguro startles when he sees you lightly slap your cheeks. Gojo raises a brow from the driver seat when he stares at the two of you in the rearview mirror. "I'm fine." You murmur out with a deep exhale. Fushiguro doesn't buy it with his still expression and crossed arms. 

You distract yourself by looking out of the car window. Fushiguro doesn't prod for more answers out of you when he turns to look out of his own window. "How did you two manage to kill off six cursed spirits with the way you're acting around each other?" Gojo breaks the silence when he speaks up in his usual chipper tone. Fushiguro glares at Gojo from the rearview mirror. 

You're still in disbelief that the two of you managed to win this training competition. It was sheer bad luck that the two of you encountered so many. Apparently Maki and Panda encountered zero. Gojo's question goes unanswered but he doesn't seem bothered. If anything he snickers to himself. 

The car then slows down when Gojo turns into a parking garage. Once the car comes to a complete stop, everyone unbuckles their belts and step out. It's somewhat a surprise to both you and Fushiguro when Gojo's taken you both to the mall. You figured Gojo would be more spontaneous and take you both somewhere you've never heard of. The mall is the last spot you'd think. 

Gojo fishes for his wallet in the back of his pocket. He takes out a credit card and hands it over to Fushiguro. "Knock yourselves out kiddo's. Daddy's going to look for a hot momma. Meet back here at 4." Gojo slips off his blindfold and replaces them with black sunglasses. He flashes a devilish smirk before walking away. 

Fushiguro grimaces and shivers in his spot. "Ugh. Why am I not surprised." Fushiguro grumbles under his breath before resting his eyes on you. You stiffen from his stern gaze. Your eyes then lower down when Fushiguro extends the card to you. "There's nothing I really want so you can go crazy with Gojo's card." 

Shaking your head, you push the card back to Fushiguro. "We both won the reward evenly. Let's both spend it together." You form a tiny smile before walking ahead first. Fushiguro silently walks by your side as the two of you take an elevator up to the mall. 

It's been a month since you've stepped out of Tokyo Jujutsu High. Being outside is refreshing every once in awhile. You're too consumed in your own thoughts to not feel awkward in silence with Fushiguro. Once the elevator comes to a halt the two of you exit and the sounds of chatter amongst shoppers fills your ears. But you only then startle when there's more than just people you see.

Fushiguro notices your startlement. He speaks in a low tone. "Those cursed spirits do little harm. There's nothing to worry about." You look over to Fushiguro who's looking ahead.  He looks at you from the corner of his eyes before turning his attention completely on you. "Just try to not look at them directly."

You stare at Fushiguro in bewilderment. "That's easier said then done." You blurt out your honest thoughts. Fushiguro glances away for a moment before shrugging. He silently walks ahead leaving you behind. 

A sigh escapes your lips as you reach for your phone in your pocket. The time is only noon. How are you going to pass four hours with Fushiguro? Your question is answered when you hear the loud noises of an arcade not too far from you. A shine lights up in your eyes as you smile. 

It's been awhile since you got to just enjoy your teenage life. You've only been busy studying and training. "Fushiguro!" You call out to the boy who continued to walk without noticing your lack of presence. He turns around with a raised brow.