Rumour has it

Rumours spread quickly on the internet, I learned that after spending a lot of time on Instagram and Twitter. Normally I wasn't that interested in all the celebrity gossip, merely scrolling past it, reading a few things here and there. I wouldn't say I was a fan of Timothée, but I did like his work. Seeing a rumour about him pop up wasn't that intriguing to me. after all, it was just a rumour, most of the time those are made up for the press to make some money.

What is interesting to me, was the picture which was attached, a picture of me, in the supermarket, with Timothée.

'Rising star Timothée Chalamet spotted getting groceries with a mystery girl'

the couple was out yesterday laughing and smiling as they got their groceries together both dressed in comfortable clothes on the rainy Monday morning. A fan managed to get a few shots of them, we at Friday think they look very cute together. See for yourself below.

Follow us for all the latest news about your favourite celebrities.

"fuck" I quickly searched up his name, my heartbeat rising, even more articles about two days ago popping up. Every single headline containing either the words 'new girlfriend' or 'mystery girl'.

"no, no, no no" I mumbled as I scrolled through them, some even had pictures zoomed in on my face. I was going viral -and I had looked ridiculous while doing so- how lovely.

Norah's name popped up on the screen from an incoming Facetime call. I quickly answered my face still contorted in pure shock. "holy shit Andy you were telling the truth" is the first thing Norah said as she appeared on the screen, Lauren next to her. "are you alright?" Lauren asked after I stayed silent still staring at my phone in shock.

Realization hit me that these pictures were seen by thousands of people already, thousands of people around the world are now thinking I am dating Timothée Chalamet. I didn't notice tears had started to fall until I heard Norah's comforting voice

"hey honey, don't cry, it's okay, we are on our way it's okay, we're right here with you" I watched them move around Lauren's dorm room trying to get out as fast as possible to get to me. I simply nodded too baffled to out any words.

I don't know why it was freaking me out so much. Many girls dream of this happening, some girls don't and that's okay. I am one of the girls that doesn't, which in this case is a slight problem.

Norah stayed on the phone with me while Lauren drove them over. "I'm going to open the door now so I'll hang up, we're right here babe" Norah said into the phone, I nodded in reply before she hung up. I heard the door open and the hurried footsteps coming closer. Norah ran over wrapping me up in a big hug, letting me cry into her shoulder. "sshh it's okay, we're here now and we will figure it out" I looked over her shoulder to see Lauren toeing off her shoes before pulling Norah's shoes off for her before she climbed onto the bed next to us. Norah sat down on the bed as well pulling me into her lap, Lauren wrapped her arms around me from behind as I rested against Norah's chest completely enveloped by my two friends who were whispering comforting words to me.

I focused on my breathing trying to match it with theirs like I always did, focusing on the comforting weight of them wrapped around me. being hugged like this grounded me and was one of the fastest ways to get me to calm down and feel less overwhelmed. Being hidden away from the world for just a little while.

"I love you" I whispered to them once I was starting to calm down. "we know, we love you too" Lauren whispered back squeezing my shoulders for emphasis. I really did love them, they were my everything, I had known Norah almost my whole life, we moved to New York together all the way from San Francisco. She knew my ins and my outs, she knew how to handle me. her girlfriend Lauren quickly became close with me as well, and now I can't imagine life without her. They really are the best friends someone could ask for. Yes sometimes I'm the third wheel, but I'm more often not.