Not 'if' but 'when'

GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
JAY IS BACK
TELL A FRIEND
Anygaysss Before you read this chapter know that there is very little known about what happens inside the met gala just roll with me skipping that part of it

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I had been to a few other red carpet events with Timothee since the little women premiere's but this? This was insane.

I couldn't quite get to sleep the night before so Timothee whispered french stories and lyrics to me to distract me from my racing thoughts, lulling me to sleep easily as he held me in his arms.

I was bouncing on my feet as we waited for The car to arrive, timothee was leaning against the wall besides me with a fond smile on his face as he watched me being excited.

We were both nervous and excited. This was one of the biggest events of the year.

"pinch me" I muttered and timothee chuckled "I assure you you're still not dreaming" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him "I know it feels like it".

It was only 8 in the morning, but my hair had to be dyed before the event so we had to get there a bit earlier than most. We had to do the hair changing on the day itself so no one saw it before I attended.

There was this thing going around, people were noticing I only ever wore black to events, with the occasional hint of colour like the fuschia gloves.

So for the met gala the stylist had decided to do the opposite, putting me in a white silk dress with a pearl chain bodice and bleaching my hair to a hopefully platinum colour.

I've never dyed my hair before so we did a test strand at the back of my head last week to see how my hair would react and it went surprisingly well.

Still I was terrified they would burn my hair off, but the hairdresser hired to do my hair was a professional and many celebrities have trusted her.

"I bet you'll look amazing with white hair" timothee whispered pressing a kiss to the top of my for now still brown hair. "I bet I'll look like Elsa"

"Andy?"

"Yeah?"

"Let it go"

...

I stared at Timtohee for a few seconds before I broke out in laughter at his serious face. "That was one of your worst jokes yet"

We had put on a movie in the hotel room we were residing in while the hairdresser got to work on putting the bleach all over my hair. There was a camera man filming some parts of us getting ready for a vogue video which added to the nerves.

"If it burns off, I'll still make a statement by going bald" the hairdresser chuckled at my muttering out of nerves and she kept assuring me that nothing would go wrong and that we tested it for a reason.

"What if I look horrible, what if it doesn't  match my skin colour? What if I look weird?" I was starting to panic, I never went through such a big change before, there was a reason I never dyed my hair.

Timothee noticed, of course he did, and came over kneeling infront of me putting his hands on my knees. "Love, look at me"

He smiled up at me his thumbs rubbing circles into my knees. "If it does turn out badly -which I'm sure it won't- we can buy brown hair dye and get it back to your own colour okay? I promise you it will be alright"

He had a point, if it did look weird I could dye it back. "I'm sorry" I whispered, embarrassed for freaking out. "You have nothing to be sorry for, this is all scary and you're allowed to feel nervous" he stood back up and pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss. "I'm here" he whispered and I nodded "I know".