Perfectly imperfect

Timothee and I woke up early the next morning. We laid cuddled up together deciding if we were gonna stay in bed and cuddle or be good kids and make breakfast for the entire family.

With a glance on the clock we decided to do a mix of both and lay in bed a little longer before going downstairs. "I already love it here" timothee hummed and kept caressing my back with his hand. "What?" I asked as I noticed how deep in thought he was while looking at me.

"Just thinking about you here" he shrugged with a dopey smile. "Been wanting to take a partner here for the longest time, spend christmas with her, have her cuddled up to me in my bed, show her around the area, go snowboarding and ice skating, just her in my space" he summed up, and even when I wasn't his real girlfriend hearing him talk about it like that made me feel special.

"Thank you" I whispered as I cuddled myself closer to him "for what?"

"For sharing your space with me"

~*~

Sparks- Coldplay

Did I drive you away?

-

But I promise you this,

I'll always look out for you

Yeah that's what I'll do

-

My heart is yours, it's you that I hold on to

Yeah that's what I'll do

And I know I was wrong

But I won't let you down

-

I cry oh, I saw sparks

Yeah I saw sparks

Timothee and I both stood in plaid pyjama bottoms, thick sweaters and fuzzy socks in the kitchen. Both sipping from a steaming mug of coffee while preparing breakfast for everyone.

I was making cinnamon rolls as Timmy was cooking eggs and bacon while also toasting slices of bread. We had music on in the background and the fire place at the end of the dinner table was burning.

The place had two fire places one in the livingroom and one against the same wall a little further in the kitchen.

While the cinnamon rolls were in the oven I set the table and went to help Timmy who was almost done as well. He leaned back agains the counter as we waiting for our cinnamon rolls to finish baking.

I leaned against the kitchen island across from him and we stared at one another, not in a creepy way, but in the just taking the other in kind of way.

Slowly timothee took a step forward pushing his hands from the counter behind himself and placing them on the counter behind me instead to trap me between his body and the kitchen island.

Without a word he let his lips ghost over mine, I leaned in to kiss him but he leaned back with a smirk making me whine as I tried again. But again he moved a little away "Timmy!" I whined with a chuckle and cupped his cheeks as he smiled before I finally pressed my lips to his in a kiss.

He kissed back putting his hands on my back and pulling us from the island to stand between the counters instead.

I smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Suddenly we heard footsteps approach. Timmy quickly pulled back his lips but didn't let go of me, instead he started moving us around. "And a  spin and then finish with a drop" he dramatically said as he spun us around before dropping me down like they do in those fancy dances.