'love of my life'

for obvious reasons Love of my life by queen is tied to this chapter as well as Love of my life by harry styles, just listen to the lyrics of that last one, it fits so well.

also sorry again for the break, school is a lot rn.

The next day, after breakfast, Coraline took us into town to visit the market.

"Cora! Is that Timothee I see?" A lady from a fruit stall called out to us. Cora happily walked over to the woman and hugged her. "Timothee, do you remember Marie?" Cora asked and Timothee nodded "of course I do, good to see you again" he greeted Marie with a hug. 

"qui est cette belle Femme?" Marie asked Timothee in french while looking at me so I was guessing they were talking about me.

"c'est Andy, elle est l'amour de ma vie" Timothee answered with a smile and the woman next to him gushed pulling him into a hug.

It went on like that for a bit, some people knowing Timothee and going to say hi to him. There was a stall with flowers where you could put together your own bouquet so Timothee and I decided to make one for Cora who was chatting with the salesman.

When we sat down for lunch I grabbed my travel-sized watercolor tin and my sketchbook from my bag and started sketching out my view of Timothee and his grandmother catching up.

Timothee was easy to draw, I had drawn him so many times before, along with all the times I have stared at him, taking in the tiny details of him, it made drawing him easy. I knew the curve of his nose and the angle of his jaw from the top of my head. The way his eyes crinkled when he smiled and the way his curls fell into his face.

He was so beautiful, and I was so lucky to be able to call him mine and myself his. I was his and he was mine and I was the luckiest girl on earth.

Yes, it had been shit for a while, but I was speaking the truth on the Jimmy Fallon show, I can do anything with Timothee at my side.

While painting I noticed Timothee take another short clip of me so I pretended not to notice. I was excited to see our trip played out in short videos.

After lunch Cora went home earlier so Timothee and I could walk around on our own for a bit.

"so where to next?" I asked excitedly beaming up at Timothee blinking against the sun behind him. "eager are we?" Timothee smiled back taking his sunglasses off his face and putting them on mine.

"of course I am, now show me all those places you talked about"

"you're adorable do you know that?" Timothee pressed a kiss to my temple before lacing his fingers with mine to start walking.

We walked all around the city's outskirts, down the small beach boulevard and the forested area with a cliff overlooking the sea at the end where we were now.

"after you" Timothee smirked pointing up at the tree we were standing in front of.

"you don't seriously expect me to climb that thing now do you?" I asked looking at him from over the rim of his sunglasses which were still on my face.

"Oh I totally expect you to climb that tree, trust me it'll be fun" I looked from Timothee to the tree and back to Timothee.

"fine, but if I fall out of it I will take you down with me" I huffed putting my foot on the little indent in the bark, starting to climb the tree while Timothee gave tips on which branch to grab or where to put my feet next.

Once I was seated up on a sturdy branch Timothee began climbing in as well settling down next to me. "this is the first time I've climbed a tree in 8 years" I mused as I looked out over our view. "I don't know why people stop climbing trees once they grow up, it's really quite enjoyable"