Roadtrip

"I think that's everything" Timmy said as he shut the trunk of the car, we had everything, the christmas gifts for our families, snow gear, and loads of warm clothes.

We will have a bag sitting in the seats behind us, with chargers snacks and other things we would need on the drive which would take around six hours.

Thursday: december 19th

Timothee and I were woken by our alarm early the following morning, everything had been packed and loaded into the car except for the few things we still needed this morning.

We got dressed in warm comfortable clothes, meaning joggers and hoodies. We brushed our teeth and I grabbed us the sandwiches I made the night before to eat in the car, as well as two smoothies.

"You're excited aren't you?" Timothee asked as he watched me gather the last bits of our stuff. "What gave it away?" I asked him and he shrugged walking over "the bright smile on your face" he was close enough now and placed a kiss on my forehead before grabbing my hand in his "let's get going".

We locked up the apartment and made our way into the garage where Timothee's packed car was already waiting, we were taking his jeep because it was a little more sturdy and would handle the harsh snow outside the city better.

We had snow chains in the trunk just in case. We settled into the car, Timothee would drive us but if necessary we would switch places.

As we drove out of the garage I sent a message in the big group chat we had created to tell everyone we're on our way. The grouchat had Timothee's parents and sister, and my parents and Liam in it, so everyone was up to date in one go.

Timothee's parents have been there for the past week so the whole place is decorated already, and Pauline arrived yesterday so they're all already there once we arrive. We were able to get Liam on the same plane as my parents so they all arrive tomorrow.

The radio was on playing christmas tunes as we drove out of the city and onto the highway. I had my socked feet up on the dashboard as I was talking with Timothee and watching the scenery around us.

Management had been over the moon when they heard we were able to spend christmas together. They would make sure that there would be no paparazzi to disturb us or our families as long as we posted multiple pictures about the trip.

So I snapped a picture from my view and my feet on the dash and posted it to my story

Boyfriends- harry styles It gets hard to know what he's thinking -You still open the door, you're no closer to him Now you're halfway home -Boyfriends are they just pretending?They don't tell you where its heading And you know the game's never end...

It gets hard to know what he's thinking
-
You still open the door, you're no closer to him
Now you're halfway home
-
Boyfriends are they just pretending?
They don't tell you where its heading
And you know the game's never ending
You lay with him as you stay in the daydream
You feel a fool