Dramatic

Okay I normally don't post CW or TW but seeing as I'm starting to introduce a heavy topic into this story I do want to give you people one. It's not just for this chapter but for upcoming ones as well.

Like I said this story is not done yet and I have had this planned for ages. I actually wanted to not write it, have them be happy ever after right now, because the plot twist might seem sudden and unnecessary but that would throw half my plot away, half of the message this story holds.

With that being said this is my content warning for the upcoming parts of this story

-
CW cat calling, sexual innuendo's and not in a good way, paparazzi being pervs.

-

I don't know how else to warn this without spoiling anything but seeing as this can be a sensitive topic for people including myself I did want to tell you this.

I promise it won;t be anything to graphic and nothing will physically happen to our dear Andy cus I'm not prepared to give her that trauma and I'm not prepared to write about it because it's something serious and not just a plot filler.

If you don't feel comfortable reading on then feel free to declare the christmas holiday their happy ending.

My dm's are always open.

—-

"Ooh No!" I said with a grimace as I stared at the store Norah was about to drag me in to. "Oh yes" I didn't look at her but I could hear the smirk in her voice. "No not happening" I shook my head still not turning towards her to meet her gaze.

She let out a sigh moving to stand infront of me, putting both hands on my shoulders letting me know she was about to make some sort of point. "Your boyfriend, is a rich motherfucker who will get expensive presents from his friends, or can buy random shit himself, you my dear, you can give him something he will remember, believe me, he'll like this more than some random sweater or whatever it is you give a man".

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, not because I didn't agree, but because I did. "You know I wasn't going to give him a freaking sweater, how dull, not that I know what I would give him but I do know it's not, this" I waved my hand at the store.

"See that's the thing, you're not just going to give him the items that would be weird, you my dear friend are going to wear them and give him a night he won't forget" I grimaced for real because my best friend, who I saw as a sister, was talking to me about sex.

"Hey isn't it your anniversary today?" I asked changing the subject hoping to catch her of guard. "yes it is, part of the reason I'm dragging you in here".

"So It wouldn't just be me buying stuff?" I asked. "Nope, of course not, now let's not wait any longer, we got things to do, like our partners" I let out a 'HEYY' before I was literally being dragged into the store named 'Victoria's secret'.

Norah was happily looking around the store, pointing at lingerie items and making comments on them. It took me a few minutes to let go of the embarrassment and tell myself that going to the lingerie store isn't something to be embarrassed about and that it's all just a bunch of taboo. 'Taboo' something Timothee and I have been actively trying to lessen.

"Okay so" norah clapped her hands coming to an abrupt stop in the middle of an isle making me almost bump into her. "Are you more of a pastel, flowery, lacy type of girl, or are you all for the black and bold" I looked around the store and at the articles in it, what did I like? "I don't like pastel colours that's for sure, I like the black, red is welcome too" I answered pushing myself over my embarrassment. This was norah I was taling to, If there was someone I wasn't embarrassed around it was her.