getting comfortable

I had the next day off from everything, no school, No relationship things, just the day all free, the apartment to myself. So naturally I spent the day in my pj's and I might have watched a few interviews of timmy, resulting in compilations of him popping up on my youtube recommended page, which I watched as well...

The day after that I had my meeting with Louise timothees' stylist. I got picked up by a car which took me there. "Hello there, welcome, welcome, I'm Louise" a woman with platinum blonde hair greeted me upon entering her studio.

There were copious racks off clothing lining the wall. "would you like something to drink, we have coffee, tea, coke, water?" she asked as she sat me down on a chair next to a coffee table. "coke is good" I answered.

She came over with my glass, holding an ipad. "so I don't know how much you know about what we are doing yet so I'm just going to summarize it for you" she opened her ipad.

"I took my time yesterday to have a look at your posts on social media, trying to see what kind of style you have for yourself" she showed me a collage of pictures from my Instagram where you could see my outfit. "I see a lot of dark colours, mostly black but also some browns and some accent colour, Red as well" I nodded as I took a sip of my drink.

"It is a perfect base, we can build it up from here spice it up a bit you know" she smiled. "I was thinking of the classic Rockstar girlfriend aesthetic, leather and red accents, really on the more alternative style" she handed me her ipad which displayed a collage. I smiled as I took it in, the outfits the girls in the pictures were wearing looked awesome.

"I really like this" I told her looking back up. Louise clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh you don't know how excited I am to start this with you" she stood up and put her Ipad away. "now we just go through these racks, try some things on, sort through what you like and what you don't like, from there I will make you a look book you can dress from until you get the hang of it yourself" I was about as exited as she was, maybe even more.

She put on the radio and we got started right ahead. After we got done sorting through the clothing Louise put some outfits together for me to try on and take some pictures of them to get approval for the style.

The first outfit consisted of red velvet wide legged pants, doc martens, a lace corset top and a leather jacket. Louise quickly clipped up my hair before showing me how I Looked in the mirror. "oh wow" I breathed out taking myself in.

"I love my job" Louise grinned before telling me how to stand so she could snap a picture. There was a knock on the door when I was getting dressed in the third outfit, I couldn't see who it was from my place in the dressing room so I quickly finished getting dressed and pulled back the curtains.

Timothée looked me up and down with a smirk from his place on one of the seats. "Looking good Barnes" I blushed at the compliment looking down at my outfit, yeah I looked good in the leather bustier, black corduroy pants and platform boots with a heel.

"hell yeah she does" Louise commented her arms crossed and looking at me proudly. "guess you won't have any problem being seen with her ey?" she asked him but Timothée's eyes stayed on me, he looked me in the eyes when he answered "never found it a problem".

Louise and I wrapped up so she could go through some looks for Timothée as well.

In the week that followed Timothee and I had our first 'paparazzi outing' which was us walking over the streets of new York hand in hand, both holding a cup of to go coffee in the other.

"I've been thinking about the moving in with you" I told him as we walked through the park on that Paparazzi outing, I was very aware of the men with camera's all around trying to go unseen by us but failing miserably.