She was all and everything

(The vibe of the lodge in the pictures above lol)

Both Timmy's parents were lovely and so was his sister pauline. We sat and drank tea together while Timothee and I told them about how our trip went.

While talking my eyes wandered around the house. We were sat on a big leather couch in the middle of the living room another one like it opposite from it with a low table between them, a vintage rug on the ground and blankets strewn over the couch.

The cobblestone fireplace was burning emitting heat throughout the entire room. There was a big christmas tree in the corner, fully decorated with some presents under it already.

"Timothee why don't you show Andrea around the house" Edwin suggested as he noticed my wondering eyes. Timothee looked at me and I nodded because I would like a tour.

The whole living room and kitchen had an open plan so behind the couch we were sitting on were a few pillars and behind that was the large dining table and in the corner the big kitchen with a large kitchen island. In the middle above the dinner table hung a chandelier made with reindeer antlers and lights which looked like candles.

"My dad made it from antlers he found around the forest" Timothee explained as I stared at it in awe. His hand was on the small of my back as he led me outside through the sliding glass door besides the dinner table which I thought was just a big window. It led onto a long spread porch and right into a field surrounded by forest and in the distance the mountains.

At the side I could see carved logs as benches around a pit for fire. "This is all so awesome I can't believe you got to spend christmas here before" I said as we stood on the porch. Both in our socks, our shoes on the Matt in the hall.

Timothee didn't say anything just walked to the edge of the porch where I thought he would come to an halt instead he stepped right into the snow in his socks. "You're gonna lose your toes" shouted at him. "I'll be fine" he called back before leaning down and grabbing some snow in his hands.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked through the window inside to shoot his parents a helpless look. They just laughed and shrugged like this was normal.

Suddenly I felt something collide with the back of my neck, it was cold and some of it started dripping into my sweater. "TIMOTHEE HAL CHALAMET YOU DID NOT JUST" I heard him laugh and before I got to finish my sentence I felt another snowball hit my back.

I turned around with a huff to find him leaning his hands on his knees bent over in laughter. "What yah gonna do from there huh? No snow on the porch so" he dared while standing up and putting his hands on his waist. 'Fuck it' I thought and ran out into the snow.

"Fucking hell that's cold" I yelled as my socked feet sunk into the snow. Timothee continued laughing so I balled up some snow and threw it at him missing completely making him burst out in hysterical laughter now.

"Fuck you that's not funny" I groaned as I started making my way over to him through the snow. "Pls do, and it so was funny" he joked before I tackled him to the ground and into the snow.

"Oh god" he cursed as he registered what was happening, now it was my turn to laugh as I sat on his waist to keep him on the ground and started shoving snow into his sweater.

"Ah no that tickles, shit that's cold, ANDY" he started shrieking his hands trying to stop me. He managed to grab a hold oh my shoulders and flipped us around.

"No!" I yellled as I crawled away from under him and tried to get up. Timothee started collecting snow as I scrambled to my feet and started throwing snow balls at me to slow me down.