You're all I want for christmas

The next morning I was woken by two little hands nudging my side and the excited ramble from two "it's christmas, it's christmas, we have to open presents".

I heard Timtohee groan besides me as he hugged me closer to him still asleep. I opened my eyes and blinked against the harsh light spilling in from the opened curtains.

"What time is it?" I asked looking at Gabi who was all big smiles besides me "nine" ah there was a the culprit. I looked at liam who was standing in the doorway after probably having opened the curtains. Timtohee was sitting up besides me rubbing the sleep from his eyes before turning to Esme and pulling her onto the bed talking to her about the fact that it was indeed christmas.

"Yes you are right. We should go open the presents" he agreed with my sisters who squealed and ran back out of the room yelling at the others that they had successfully woken us up.

"Jezus" I mumbled putting my hair which was probably a mess behind my ears and staring out the window trying to process being awake.

"I love little kids, but I don't like them very much right now" Pauline appeared in the doorway probably having been woken by the twins in a similar way. "Sorry my bad" Liam smiled at her before 'whispering' "they we're cuddling" to Pauline but we obviously heard it.

"See yah in a minute" Liam waved at us before him and pauline disseapered back into the hallway. I let out a long groan as I let myself fall face first back into the bed making Timothee chuckle.

"Come on Love it's christmas, you have to be at least a bit excited" Timothee asked in a sweet tone his fingers lacing through my hair.

"I am excited they just scared the shit out of me" I admitted. "Mon amour a Peur facilement" He said and I shot up. "I knew it would wake you up" he chuckled as he took in my wide eyes.

"I'm sorry am I still half asleep and forgot English or did you just speak french. Timothee put his hands on my cheek in an adoring way "no Love that was french" he said and I stared at him being completely flustered.

"Jezus Christ" I muttered before getting up and out of the bed on which I left a smirking Timmy.

I pulled on thick socks and a thick knit sweater over my sleep shirt. Timtohee also put on sock and a sweater before walking over to me and putting his hand over my shoulders lacing his fingers together behind my head.

"Merry christmas Mon amour" he whispered. "Merry christmas Pretty boy"

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow,

We joined the others in the livingroom and we were both handed a cup of tea to warm up with infront of the christmas tree. The snow was falling outside and I felt a sense of childhood nostalgia that came with celebrating christmas with your family.

I sat down on the rug infront of the christmas tree and besides the fire place. Timothee went to sit down behind me, a leg of his at each side of mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and let me lean back against him.

We went in rounds giving eachother gifts. My parents went first, and gave me a new set of quality oil paint which I knew would've cost a small fortune. "Because we know you are running out" my mom smiled at me and I thanked them very grateful for the gift.

They had even gotten, timothee, his parents, and his sister a gift which they were all thankful for. Next it was Timothee's turn in line to give the presents he had brought, he had given his mother a special kind of pan she had wanted for ages, his father a collection of movies that couldn't be found on streaming platforms, and his sister some records she had wanted.