devil town

I never went out totally on my own anymore, which sucked on one side but helped on the other, because now at least I was left alone. Well left alone, the paparazzi kept their distance when Paul was behind me keeping his distance but stepping in when needed, the paps soon figured out not to mess with Paul.

The video of me yelling had of course gone viral because when doesn't something? A lot of timothee's fans had started to stand up for me, calling the paparazzi out on their social media.

The first time Timothee and I really went out again together Paul had stayed home because I now had Timmy. The paparazzi took that as a green light for some reason and crowded us as we left Lou's studio for a consult about the biggest red carpet event of the year.

"Andrea where's your bodyguard now huh?" Someone asked as I was the first to step out the door. "Right here," Timothee said throwing a protective arm over my shoulder as he spoke with confidence.

"Timothee your girlfriend is hot"

"Timothee get her to start an only fans account"

Timothee's grip tightened around me as we focussed on getting the fuck out of there. We rushed to our car and Timothee helped me into my seat to make sure everything went well.

I did what I always seemed to do when I started to panic, and focus on my breathing, it was such a basic thing but it helped loads.

Timothee hadn't yet gotten into the car, I looked outside and saw him yelling at the men, I could hear it from inside the car. Before I could step out to try and drag him into the car he got in himself not before flipping them off and yelling "assholes".

Once he was seated he threw his head back with a loud groan his hands wiping over his face as he seemed to try and collect himself. I reached my hand out pulling one of his hands away from his face so I could look at him, "Timmy? I'm okay, It's okay" I tried to comfort he looked at me with sad eyes.

"It's not though, this is not okay Andy, sure paparazzi can be a bit much but this? This is assault" my breath hitched at the word, I knew he was right, I knew that that was what this was but having it confirmed still stung.

His eyes scanned my face with a frown before he reached over to me pulling me into a slight hug "oh love, I'm so sorry" he whispered kissing the top of my head.

"I just need to get used to it" I whispered back, I would be fine, I can do this, right? "no you don't need to get used to it, this just needs to stop" Timothee sounded stern but in a caring way.

He pulled back and kissed my cheek before he started the car. I sat back in my seat as he started driving in the opposite way from home "where are we going?" I asked. "to have a chat with Sarah about what they said to you, they need to know this is still going on" he explained and I nodded staring out of the window, already trying to forget the things said, they weren't important, I was still me, their words did not determine my worth. At least that's what I tried to believe.

Today had been going so well, May was around the corner, and so was the met gala, which Timothee would be attending, and andy wasn't just a plus one, she got her own invitation. I had been in disbelief at first "sure they've made a mistake" is what I had told my boyfriend, but they didn't, I really had received my invitation to join one of the major fashion houses by both wearing outfits for that brand.

To add to it all we had gotten invited to represent Vivienne Westwood, so how could the two of us say no?

This afternoon we had our first consultation for the outfits which all felt like a fever dream.

Timothee went into Sarah's office while I stayed in the hallway not wanting to confront sarah and wanting to stay on her good side, Timothee didn't give a fuck.